Chapter 1

"Alex get up! Your gonna be late!" My mother yelled.

I groaned and slighlty sat up, trying to open my eyes but failing horribly. Ugh today is my first day of school considering I am a month late in the school year. Once they were fully opened, I looked around at the boxes in my new room. Probably going to procrastinate unpacking them..

"Alex!!!" My mom yelled again.

"Alright, alright I'm up!!" I yelled back. I jumped up from my bed and quickly threw my hair in a ponytail, and put on jeans and a hoodie. Eh, i'm not trying to impress anyone anyway. I ran downstairs to eat the meal my mom prepared. This may be surprising, but I love food.

After I was done I ran to grab my school bag. "Bye mom" I said giving her a kiss and running out of the house. Wow... that was a bit awkward.

Since I didn't have a car, I was forced to walk. I put my ear buds in and hit shuffle, beginning the short walk

After the tiring walk I finally made it to the front gate to see a couple boys leaning against it. Damn it, okay just walk past them and don't make eye contact. Yeah, that will be easy. But I made the mistake of glancing up for second as I caught one of the guys eyes.

Crap crap crap! These boys didn't look to friendly! The guy smirked at my expression and watched me scurry away into the building. I probably looked like an idiot but i didn't care! I needed to get the heck away! Hopefully those damn boys will stay away from me and I will stay away from them. They would probably murder me! Eh, I'm probably exaggerating but you get the point!

(Hi! This is my first book I have written, and I hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry for the slow chapter it's just the beginning! It will get exciting in the next couple of chapters I promise.)