Chapter 24

As I was walking down the street, I saw Harry leaning against his car waiting. I finally approached him and he looked up.

"Where were you?" Harry asked.

"umm.... eating pancakes." I said. Harry smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Really?" he asked.

"Hey! They were chocolate chip and they were worth it!" I said

"Aright alright." he said putting his hands up in defense.

"Okay lets get going before were late." I said hopping in his car. Soon after he got in the drivers seat.

On the way there we listened to The Fray while Harry and I sang along.

We pulled up to school and sat there for a couple minutes.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said.

Harry got out and made his way to the passenger side. I noticed people starting to stare as Harry opened my door. He helped me out and shut the it behind me. As we walked eyes followed us. Whispers were heard around every corner.

"Why is she with him?"

"What is he doing?"

"Don't listen to them." Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded at him and smiled. He smiled back entwining our fingers.

While I was at my locker Harry stood by me and talked.

"ALEX!" I heard someone scream from down the hallway. I turned around to see Louis running towards me, arms wide open.

"LOUIS!" I screamed back. Harry rolled his eyes at our childish behavior.

"I've missed you so much." Louis said in a dramatic voice enveloping me in a hug.

"Lou you just saw me yesterday.." I said.

"But that is so long." he whined. I chuckled hugging him back.

"Alright come on you two were going to be late to class." Harry said starting to walk away.

"Hey wait for me!" another voice called from behind us. There was Zayn sprinting down the hall.

"Alright hurry up we'll be late." Harry called back.

We waited until Zayn caught up and started walking towards math class. Coincidently we all have math class first period. We laughed and joked as we walked down the hallway. People were still staring. But when Harry, Louis, Zayn and I walked into class that was the worst. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Of course being Louis...... he bowed and earned a couple chuckles. We ended up sitting in the back not even paying attention.

I honestly hope that they are in my classes the rest of the day. I hope I see Stephanie, Selena, Niall, and Liam too.

(I'm really sorry I didn't update. My family was over for the weekend and I spent time with them! I hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you think! any suggestions or comments are welcomed:) I will update usually every night when I don't have something planned. Thank you so much for reading! ILY!)