Chapter 49

Lukes POV

I slowly walked towards the gates of the plane. Louis and Alex scurrying behind me, and Cody behind them. They shouldn't even bother to try getting away, it's no use. I turned around to face them.

"Hurry Up!" I snapped at the three of them. They immediately started speed walking. Alex looked like she was about to cry, I smirked at her expression and turned back around. We entered the gates 108 and hopped on our plane to Washington.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liams POV

That complete an udder fucking idiot. Yes. I'm talking about Harry. This is technically his fault, but no one dared to tell him that. Right now he was being a little wimp and not doing anything about this. I mean, seriously he needs to pull himself together.

"Harry!" I yelled at him. His head slowly rose as our eyes made contact.

"What?" he asked just below a whisper.

"You need to pull yourself together, it's not like you can just sit here and act like a fucking idiot and do nothing to try and figure this out! Louis is gone now too, we need to try and do fucking something!!" I screamed at him. He looked startled about my out burst, but he rose to his feet and stalked towards the phone, dialing a number. After a couple of seconds of the phone to his ear, he slammed the phone down

"FUCK!" He screamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Once the phone touched my ear I knew I was too late.

"This phone number has been disconnected or the user has changed to a different number, if you need any help please dia-" But I didn't let the machine finish. I slammed the phone down screaming profanities.

Liam looked at me with disproval as I ran up stairs into mine room. I looked around the room for anything to help me right now

Anything to help ease the pain.

And the answer was right in my face. I knew what they kept in those miniature fridges.

Alcohol.

Lots and lots of alcohol.

And that's where it began.

I guess the past isn't really in the past.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

We boarded the flight, me clutching Louis hand and my whole body trembling. Luke smirked at my expression and sat down in one of the packed together seat. Louis dragged me to our sits towards the back and ordered me to sit down, so I didn't faint nor pass out from how scared I was.

Louis looked at me reassuring but I dint buy any of it. His eyes looked just as scared as I was. The plane engines slowly came to life as the last of the passengers boarded the plane. Cody looked at me guilty as the plane lifted up off the ground. I cant believe they did this to me! I fucking trusted them! This is so fucked up I don't even want to think about it! Especially Cody's little guilty façade. I know he is going to get some big bucks out of this too. And Louis, my poor Louis he was dragged into this unnecessary kidnapping. He was only trying to come after me to see where I went. I feel horrible.