Chapter 28

"Brave!" Louis and Liam chanted.

"Lou... we've watched that movie like 500 times." Harry said.

"Yes but Liam wants to watch it too right Liam.?" He asked turning towards him. Liam nodded his head eagerly witch cause Niall, Harry zany and I to groan. Then we started another round of Brave. When it got to the part when Merida goes to the witch, I got up to make food. I looked through the fridge but found nothing..

MAC AND CHEESE TIME!!!!!!

I LOVE mac and cheese. I turned the stove on high and put the pot on it. Then of course Niall walked in, took one look at the box and started begging to have some when it was done. After a while I gave in and he did a victory dance witch caused me to laugh. Finally done! I thought testing one of the noddle's. I made Niall put the cheese in and stir since I cooked the Mac part. Now he has to do the Cheese. We sat talked, and ate the whole pot.....because come on ... Niall and I both LOVE food. what do you expect?

"Alex you in the kitchen?" Harry called from the living room.

"Yeah!" I called back. And then, Harry walked in .

"Did you...." he started eyeing the cheesy pot.

"Yup." Niall and I both replied popping our p's. Harry's mouth formed an o shape and Niall and I burst out laughing.

"How do you guys even?" he questioned. We both shrugged heading towards the fridge.

"How are you still hungry?" he asked.

"I don't know ask our stomachs." I told him. This caused him to roll his eyes.

"WHATS UP ALEX!" Zayn yelled from behind me. Again I screamed and jumped into Harry's arms.

"That's the second time in the past week!" I yelled. I smacked his arm and he pouted at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the boys were now in the kitchen and we were sitting and talking, getting to know each other. I know Louis Harry and Zayn well but we want to get to know Liam and Niall. We were laughing and joking around with each other... just having a good time. until we heard a knock at the door. since that one time.....you know.... knocks at the door nervous me. I got up to answer it before any one could protest. I guess I should be nervous....

Because someone stood there I did not expect to see.

(I hope you enjoyed! I'm so sorry it's short I am so tired :( I won't be able to update tomorrow I'm doing something all day:( Any suggestions or comments welcomed:)!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!)