Chapter 17

I woke up to Harry's steady heartbeat. I smiled to myself and snuggled closer to him. The warm heat radiating off of him mad me snuggle even more close. I started to doze off again when.......

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!." I heard Louis screamed in my face. Harry groans and pulled me closer to him.

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!!" Lou screams again.

"Alright alright we're up!" Harry yelled sitting up. He still held me close to him after we stood up.

"I'll make breakfast." I said while yawning. I threw on my slippers and made my way towards the kitchen. I got out eggs, bacon, bread, and cheese. I started the stove and heated the pan. I cracked eggs in a bowl an started to whisk it. Soon enough Harry came in.

"Need any help?"he asked. I nodded.

"Could you please put the toast in the toaster and whisk the rest of the eggs?" I asked and he nodded.

For a while we worked in silence until Harry started singing quietly.

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

As he sang, I listened carefully. His voice was beautiful... When he finished I stood there in aw. He didn't seem to notice I was watching him. Then he turned around.

"What?" He asked.

"Y-your v-voice." I stuttered. His face turned a little red.

"Sorry I'm not that good." He said quickly turning back to the eggs.

"Harry....... Your amazing!" I almost yelled. He look startled. He turned around slowly and stared at me.

"Really?" He whispered.

"Yeah your great!!" I said hugging him.

He smiled down at me.

"Your the first person that's ever heard me sing." He whispered. I smile an kissed his cheek.

"Your great." I whispered. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Aw not again!" Louis yelled. Harry pulled away and glared at him for ruining he moment. We turned back towards making breakfast and continued. When we were almost finished we heard a knock at he door. Harry and I went to answer it.

"HELLO WHATS UP PEOPLE!" Zayn yelled when we opened he door. I screamed and jumped back into Harry's arms. Zayn and Harry both burst out laughing. I just grumbled profanity and walked back to the kitchen. I finally finished cooking and set everything on the table.

"Breakfast!!!!!" I yelled and three boys came running in.

"It looks delicious." Harry whispered in my ear. I smiled up at him and hekissed my cheek. I turned around to see Zayn and Louis already digging in. Harry chuckled and we served ourselves. We sat joked and ate. Zayn is really sweet and funny. I'm so glad I know three goofy boys.

I'm so glad I met them.

I would pretty much be nothing without them.

(Hey!!! Yay!! It's the weekend!!! Thank you for reading!! Any suggestions are welcomed!! Please tell me what you think!)