Chapter 26

Harry's POV

Hell no

Just why?

I was finally getting along with her friends.

I turned slowly around to see Jake heading towards me, an angry expression on his face.

"Harry....who's that?" Alex asked.

"Jake Harrison." I said to her. "I kind of uhm...... owe him money." I said dropping my voice.

"Harry" she scowled at me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the cafeteria door burst open again. In walked Louis and Zayn.

When Jake finally found his way to me he yelled

"Harry you owe me! Big time!" he screamed at my face. I winced. I didn't really want to deal with this right now.

"Hey leave him alone." I heard Niall say. I smiled at him greatefully and he nodded in my direction.

"What are you going to do about?" Jake asked

"Make you leave." Liam piped in.

"Haha funny nerds, now move." Jake spat.

"Don't talk to them like that." I growled.

"I'm not going to listen to you loser!" he yelled. By now the whole cafeteria was watching.

Then snapped something in Niall and Liam and they lunged at Jake. They started to drag him away towards the door. I jumped up and started to help. Even Louis and Zayn started to help too. We took him out back by the dumpsters. I punched him straight in the jaw.

"Don't mess with me Styles." He spit. "Or you and your little girlfriend will be goners." He smirked.

This made me 100 times more mad.

"You leave her the fuck alone!" I yelled punching him one more time. This made him go unconscious. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam still stood at the door. I let a tear slip down my face.

They didn't know what Jake was capable of. Now my "Dad" and Jake are after her. And it's my fault.

I let my back hit the brick wall and I slid down. The boys were patting my back saying it was going to be alright.

But it wasn't. I could never get away from these people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex POV

What.the.hell.

I don't even know what just happened. I slowly got up and made my way towards the back doors. When I opened them four heads shot up. But one stayed down. I walked over to Harry and noticed Jakes unconscious body a couple of feet away. I slid down the wall next to him and put my head on his shoulder. I heard a couple of sniffles from him and gently stroked his hair. He looked up his eyes still puffy from crying. We held each other for a while not questioning why Harry was crying. But after a while when he calmed down..... I had to ask.

"Harry what's wrong?" I questioned. He looked up.

"Everything is a mess, there are so many people that are a harm to you." He said motioning towards Jake. I went a little pale and Harry put his head in his hands.

"It's all my fault." he started a new set of tears.

"No Harry. Don't say that ." I said lifting his chin up with my two fingers.

"No I'm just a mess..... a stupid mess." He said through tears.

"Harry! You are not a stupid mess! In my opinion your perfect in my eyes." I said looking into his green eyes. He smiled slightly and hugged me a thank you.

"Alright lets go it's the end of school anyway." I said helping him up. he nodded and held me close. Jake was still unconscious so we left him. We made our way towards Harry's car.

"Bye guys." I said to Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. They gave a small wave and a faint smile back.

"I love You Alex." Harry said.

"I love you Harry." I said giving him a kiss on the lips. He smiled down at me as we continued to his car.

We got in and drove home......

Just enjoying and being thankful for each others company.

(Sorry I didn't update! I try my best:D I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Any suggestions and comments welcomed! Thank you for reading!)