Chapter 19

"Harry!" I whined. He took my Nutella!

"Alexx!" he mimicked. I rolled my eyes and tried grabbing the jar again.

"Give me my nutella!" I yelled.

"I don't think I want to.' he said with a smirk. I sighed , I guess I'm gonna have to fight for it!

once again I tried to reach above his head. "Give it to me!"

"On one condition.' he said.

"What?" I said

"You have to say Harry is the sexiest man alive and is awesome and amazing and is hot." He said like a child. I rolled my eyes.

"Never!" I yelled

"I guess no nutella for you." he said. Zayn came up behind him and winked at me. He grabbed the jar from Harry and tossed it to me. I started running as fast as I could up the stairs.

"Zaynnnn." I heard Harry whine.

"Sorry bro you don't mess with nutella." I heard him say. Soon after I heard Harry chasing me. I dove for my room and shut the door. I ran to my closet and jumped in shutting the door of it behind me. Harry was obviously right behind me because he came in right after. I could see him through the key hole. he looked under my bed, in the bathroom, and under my dresser. he turned to leave but stopped, turned around and headed straight towards my closet. I held my breath clutching the nutella in my sweaty hands. The door slowly squeaked open. there stood Harry towering over me with an evil grin on his face.

"There you are." he said with a smirk. He sat down next to me and slowly cupped my cheek in his hand. He leaned to kiss me when...

*BANG!*

We heard from downstairs. we ran as fast as we could. at least it wasn't a gun shot. But when we got there Harry looked as shocked as I was.

There stood his dad.

(Sorry its so short my brother wants to get on the computer -_-. So tell me what you think! I hoped you enjoy this chapter! I wonder what is going to happen next:D)