Chapter 42

Alex POV

"I cant wait to get rid of you, little bitch!! Nobody wants you or wants to be near you!!!" My dad said smacking me across the cheek.

"I'm sorry!" I whimpered loudly.

"Should be!! You were born!" He yelled angrily. I let a couple silent tears stream down my face.

"Stop crying you little slut!" He yelled again. I quickly wiped the tears away and sniffled.

"Now shut up and sleep!" He ordered. I immediately laid across the hard surface of the "bed" and tried to sleep as he walked out.

"Would you like me to sing to you?' He asked gently. I looked at him to see if he was serious....... he was.

"NO YOU SICK TWISTED BASTARD!!!!" I screamed at him. Fury flashed across his face as his knuckles made contact with my head.

The last thing I heard before knocking out was dreadful.

"Sleep tight little bitch!" He cackled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

When I was finally alone that night I carefully took the paper out, re reading the number to make sure I got it right. I dialed the number, my hand shaking as I did so.

1 ring.

This is for Alex.

2 ring.

positive thoughts

3 ring.

Just keep calm.

4 ring.

"Hello this is Martin's Housing how may I help you?" A man asked cheerfully.

My dad.....

"Well uhm..." I said coughing. I lowered my voice and talked in an American accent to make myself unnoticeable.

"Well uhm.... I'm here for the other business." I said slowly.

"Okay lets get down to business then. Who do you want?" He asked.

"Well, I heard you just got a new girl..... A virgin I think my friend said." I explained. My palms were sweating as we continued the conversation.

"Sorry boy she's rented out." He said.

"How much did the guy give for her?" I asked

"Well.... that's confidential." He tried to reason.

"I will pay double the amount he paid." I said confident.

The line went silent for a couple seconds, My dad deciding on what to do.

"You got yourself a deal." He said, I could here the smirk in his voice.

"Nice doing business with you." He snickered.

"You too, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"See ya." He said before the line went dead.

I made sure it was actually off before chanting.

"YES YES YES!!!" and running around like a maniac.

"What?! What's wrong?!" Liam yelled bursting into the room. the boys behind him looking alarmed and drowsy.

"Were saving Alex!" I screamed happily. Louis eyes lit up and he smiled.