Chapter 48

Harry POV

I am an idiot.

Such a fucking idiot.

Why didn't I just tell her?

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Louis came in screaming.

"She found out." I whispered. I looked up to see him furious.

"YOU STILL HAVENT TOLD HER?!" He yelled. By now all the boys were in the room.

"WELL IM SORRY! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO TELL HER THAT HER BOYFRIEND KILLS PEOPLE FOR A LIVING?! SHE OBVIOUSLY WILL FREAK OUT CONSIDERING HOW SHE TOOK JUST A DAMN PHONECALL!!" I screamed. This got him quiet. He looked at me with disapproval.

"You should have been honest Harry." He said before walking out.

The boys looked at me as if I had killed someone.

"I messed up. I messed up so fucking bad." I said shaking my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex POV

"OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" I screamed hugging him. He laughed as he hugged back.

"A plane." I pulled back and looked at him.

"Smart ass." I mumbled witch caused him to laugh louder.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked concerned.

"Just uh problems." I said looking down.

"Would you like a place to stay for a while?" He asked nicely. I nodded and he led me to his car.

"Okay its only about ten minutes from here." He said giving me a smile.

We pulled up and I jumped out of the car. It looked like a typical apartment building just about. We walked up 4 sets of stairs before coming to a stop. He unlocked the door and I almost died of glee.

"CODY!!!" I screamed.

"ALEX!!!" HE screamed back. We laughed and hugged each other until Luke dragged us apart.

"Alright, alright, you want anything to eat?" he asked.

"Ugh yes please, I haven't eaten like anything today!" I said falling on his couch. The apartment itself was actually quit nice. It had a cool view of the ocean from one of the windows and had just enough space to put stuff and move around well.

"Hey why are you here?" I asked suddenly. Luke looked startled he tried to think of an answer.

"Well uh...... Cody and I wanted to get away from the uh business you know?" He tried to explain. I nodded and blew his nervousness off. It's just because he moved immediately to California. Right then a loud banging was at the door. My head shot up and looked at it.

"Alex you have to get into our room!" Cody said pushing towards the door. I did as was told and followed him in. But as I walked in I realized I made the wrong decision.

"Cody, what are you doing?" I asked shakily.

"I'm sorry. This is Luke's orders I don't want to have to do this." He said shaking his head sadly. He pushed me on to the chair in the middle of the room and tied my wrists, painfully down. I let out a whimper of pain.

"Shhh Alex don't struggle it will only make it worse for yourself." Cody whispered.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because Luke. He is the one actually in charge of everything. He's been playing you. This whole time, I didn't want anything to do with this but he made me and threatened to kill me if I didn't" He tried to explain quickly.

"ALEX!!" I heard a voice yell. It was Louis.

"LO-" I started but was cut off by Cody's hand.

He shook his head and I stopped struggling. But only for a second.

I tried kicking and screaming but he put duct tape over my mouth and tied my feet down.

It was just then I realized my eyes were getting tired. And the very last thing I saw before I fell into a deep sleep was Louis barging into the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

I ran outside just to see Alex get into some ones car and drive away. I jumped into the rental car and drove slowly behind them. Only ten minutes later Alex got out of the car laughing with the person she was with.

Was that...

No it couldn't be.... Luke?

Oh shit.

I ran out of the car and followed behind them into the apartment building. But behind enough so he wouldn't notice. They went up and opened a door on the fourth floor.

About 6 minutes later I knocked to make it see like a didn't follow them.

But I heard someone tell her to go into another room.

"What are you doing here?!" Luke spat at my face.

"I'm looking for someone." I said just as mean.

"Well she isn't here." Luke said. Caught red handed.

"I never said it was a she." I smirked at him.

"Well you cant come in anyway." He said hatefully.

"ALEX!" I ended up screaming.

"LO-" But she was cut off by someone. I pushed past Luke and made my way to where I heard the scream.

"You can't go in there!" Luke screamed but I ignored him. I pushed the door open to see Alex get duct tape slapped over her mouth.

But that's all I saw before getting hit I the back of the head.

Hard.

I fell to the ground just as Alex stopped struggling.

We were in too deep.........

Way to deep to go back now.

(Hey!! Sorry I haven't updated I feel horrible!! I had midterms and everything this week. Witch means I had to study like a crazed womanXD Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this small little chapter:) And if you guys could please comment that would be great! SO MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR GOODBYE!)