Chapter 50

Harry's POV

Theres nothing I can do. I keep fighting myself about this but I know there is nothing. We were too late. I'm a fucked up boyfriend an did not tell her. This is all my fault. I've thought and thought, no one is on my side anymore, they turned against me. All because of one stupid mistake she is in danger once again. I should have just told her the truth, instead of being a corward, afraid of losing my last hope of light in this eternal darkness. but I let my slefishness get in the way of what really matters. Her. And only her. She is my everything, she is the air I breath to live. But I ruined it. I ruined her by doing this. It is eating me up from the inside and out. I'm losing control over myself. The darkness is slowly closing me in again, and there is no way I can stop it. No one can. She is gone. I am lost. I can't find her, I can't. I have thought of every possibilty, every plan, but I know Luke is smart enough not to go with the ones I thought of. He is smart, careful and plans well I hate to admit. but For this particular mission, I know for a fact he won't fuck up. And he isn't going to make finding her easy. I have given up on everything, I can't do this. I need to find her though. Apologize. For the things I have done wrong. For the things she blames me for. I have that slight hope that maybe, just maybe she will forgive me for my wrong doings, and I pray to God that she does. I really do. I love her with all my heart but I understand why she is mad. I understand why she ran, anger within her veins.

Wouldn't you be angry to find out your boyfriend kills people for a living?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

Everything is off. It's too dark, we have no light. Thats how it feels right now. They're gone and there is nothing we can do. Everything is fallling apart little by little. We want to go home, We want to go and live our old, normal lives. But we know that can never happen. We know that the chances are slim. Even though we know this, we still have the slightest hope that maybe everything will be okay. Alex and Louis will come through the door smiling and laughing, saying how it was all just a joke. But reality is cold and we got in the face hard with it. They aren't going to just come back. They aren't just going to waltz throught that door with smiles on their faces. We need to find and fight for them if we want them with us. And we terribly do. It feels like the days are longer, that time is slowly ticking by without them here. We miss them. And we need to get them back. No matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I'm not hungry.

Those might seem very silly to take seriously but thats what it is right now. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything without thinking of them. They left no trace of themselves. We have no way of finding out where thye are. But I know that all of us still have that little voice in the back of our minds telling us that there is still hope to finding them. That we can get them back. But I keep fighting with that voice. Not knowing what to do. There is nothing I can do. This is what I tell mysself every day they are gone. I would never tell the other boys but.. I feel so... Empty... Broken... without them here I do not know what to do. I don't know what to even say anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

I personally refuse to give up. From knowing Alex and Louis, I know that they wouldn't give up on us so I am not giving up on them. I'm trying to stay positive for everyone sake in the hotel room. But they seem to be in their own worlds, not caring much anymore. I know that they have all thought of plans as well, but some that I have come up with are pretty good so far. I have written them down to share with everyone else. I hope they pull themselves together soon, i'm ver upset too but I know Alex and Louis wouldnt want us depressed so I'm trying not to be. It's a hard task but I am doing my best. I know we will find them. I know for a fact if we work together, we can find the two people whom we love as family. We can do this. And no one can tell me otherwise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

Everything is gone. My emotions, my pain, I feel nothing. Louis is getting concerned, but I don't know what to tell him. I wish we could go home. And never come back. I would love to be at my house right now, curled up on the couch eating and watching Teen Wolf re-runs. But no... I'm sitting on the cold hard concrete ground. Fearing for my life. And there is nothing I can do excpet hold onto Louis for dear life as he hugs me even tighter. How could he do this. It still doesnt register in my brain that Luke could do such a thing.. Luke. The one that brightned my day, smiled, brang me extra food, took care of my while I was in that prison. But now he has locked me up in one. And I have no idea what to do. I haven't seen Cody at all since the plane ride, probably going to steal some more girls so other people can do stuff with them as well. Those sick twisted bastards, if I could punch them I would. But I can't... it would make things worse not only for me, but for Louis too and I can't afford that. All we can do is sit here while they mistreat us. I feel so defeated...useless..powerless.. I just want to give up.

(Heya! I want to apologize for not updating. I have no excuse for this. I just want to say I'm so sorry for not writing sooner! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Oh my gosh can you believe were already half way through?! and I promise now that It is getting close to summer I can update ALOT more!:) Thank you so much for reading and please leave comments! I love hearing from you guys!)