Chapter 1

12.30.2020 update
Wow. Thanks for checking out my story. It really means a lot to me that people are still giving it a try.

***FULL DISCLOSURE**
Before you continue reading, I just wanted to make some things clear.

This story was written nearly 7-8 years ago back in high school. If you've read the original version of His Majesty, then you already know that I had no relationship experience whatsoever when this story was created. It's safe to say there will be cringe worthy moments.

This story also contains mature scenes. So if that isn't your thing, I don't think this story is for you.
I do plan on revamping this story in the near future, so be on the lookout!

In the meantime, happy reading ❤️

I pulled into Aunt Mary's driveway expecting to see her waiting for me. Then I realized I knew better. For a 66 year old woman, she lives, what I like to call, the "Golden Years lifestyle." Every time I call or plan for a visit, she always had something planned. Her life consists of multiple dates, charity dinners for the Distinct Women of Thunder Organization, Bingo, and choir rehearsal. She feels the need to be a part of the Senior and Youth choir. She would constantly tell me off when I questioned her membership of the youth choir. "Honey, I still got a lil pep in my step, and Imma grove it out for the Lord." Just thinking about the rambunctious ol' woman, a gentle smile traces along my lips.

            Turning off my ignition, I head up to the front porch and pull out the extra key from behind the flowerpot next to the welcome mat and walk inside with my luggage trailing behind me. I was immediately engulfed in a warm, homey feel. I quickly sat my things down in the living room and headed to the kitchen when I heard my stomach growl. I was so excited about starting a new part of my life that I didn't even stop to eat breakfast this morning. I spotted a note on the fridge attached to a cow magnet.              

            Izzi!

I'm so happy that you're here! I was hoping to greet you, but one of my handsome fellas called and took me out for lunch  well, anyways, seeya tonight! Get settled in quickly because after choir rehearsal, I'm taking you out to the movies!

All my love,

            Aunt Mary

"Handsome fella? Let me find out Aunt Mary is getting some lovin' while I'm dusting out my "attic" solo, every night!" Laughing, I opened the fridge and saw a saran-wrapped plate. I tore off the plastic and placed it in the microwave when I heard my stomach practically yell at me. After setting the timer on the microwave, I walked into the living room turning on the TV and flipped through the channels until I stopped on The Parkers. In my opinion, The Parkers is the best sitcom, even though it ended about 8 years ago. Ding. I grabbed my chicken alfredo and sat back on the couch, finally getting a chance to relax. Before the fork reached my parted lips, the phone started to ring. I hesitated at whether or not I should answer. But considering the fact that I live here now, I decided to go ahead and took the phone off of the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?" the man asked.

"Um...?" For some reason, I couldn't speak. I felt a slight shiver caress my spine. I guess I took too long to answer.

"You're not...where is she?" the aggressive and gruff tone sent my heart into a frenzy.

"My Aunt Mary is on a date." I finally decided to give in because this wasn't going anywhere. "May I ask who's calling and I'll deliver the message?"

"Yes, this is Beta Dmitrius. Who are you?" His voice quivered and I inwardly chuckled.

"I am Isabella, Mary's niece. I just moved in. Is there anything I can do for you?" I was totally getting bored with this conversation and I'm pretty sure he noticed through my change of tone.

"Yes, please tell Ms. Mary that Alpha would like for her to stop by the pack house at 6pm. Understood?"

"Sure. No problem. Bye!" Before he could say anything else, I hung up the phone and continued to watch Professor Ogelvee trying to escape the clutches of Nicki.

*

After satisfying the beast that is my stomach, I decided to go ahead and set up my things. I didn't have much considering the fact that I moved straight from my dorm. Out of all of the 4 bedrooms, besides Aunt Mary's, I decided to take the room on the third floor.

By 3:00, I managed to bring up all of my belongings and arrange it to my desired position. I smiled in satisfaction. My accomplishment was stifled by a yawn. I decided on taking a shower first then a nap. Grabbing my iPhone and iHome and a towel, I got naked and made my way into the ensuite bathroom. While I waited for the water to heat up, I created a playlist entitled Showertime. The playlist consisted of: Rixton, One Direction, Iggy Azalea, Banks and Florida-Georgia Line.

The first song that came on was Cruise Remix by Florida-Georgia Line. This Hick-hop song was my favorite song of the week. Baby, you're a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise...

By the time I rinsed off and hopped out of the shower, Bruno Mars' Locked Out of Heaven was playing. The rock beat of this song makes me think of summer feel as if I'm in a juke joint. However the beat that's playing didn't sound right. It was then that I realized someone was knocking on the door; more like banging.

I shrugged on my silk robe and quickly shut off my iPhone and made my way down to the front door.

"Open the door! I can hear your footsteps!" My footsteps faltered as they walked, without my permission might I add, closer and closer to the door.

I had forgotten what it felt like to live in werewolf territory; Sensitive hearing. All my life, I've lived in werewolf territory before going off to college where there wasn't many weres.

I pushed those thoughts to the side and headed for the door. But for some odd reason, I was a total nervous wreck about answering the door. The tingles that I felt earlier when I was on the phone came back. Not only did they come back, they intensified. My knees became weak and my heartbeat felt as if I ran a 5K. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on?

"Baby, I feel it too." The familiar masculine voice floated through the wooden barrier and soothed my insides and practically made me melt into a puddle. "Just be a good girl and open the door for me. Please?"

It was if his voice compelled me. I was spellbound, mesmerized by that deep angelic voice that plucked at my heartstrings. Wanting to see who was on the other side of the door, I swung it open.

My heart leaped out of my chest and my mind was completely blown.