Chapter 20

Have you ever thought about how it feels making love in the ocean?

Well, I never have. But let me tell you how amazing it is.

It’s like being tightly wrapped up in a cocoon of intense pleasure as the warm ocean water cascades down the bodies for your lover and yourself.

Having sex in the ocean is something I think every couple should experience once in their lives.

As London swam us back to the shore with me on his back, I kept thinking about this wonderful experience.

I could only compare the feeling of the glorious moment we just shared to when I was a little child and I snuck out small pieces of gum out of the convenience store without getting caught.

Feeling the rush of actually getting away with something so erotic that it’s deemed vulgar makes me feel so “badass.”

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Alexi asked with a smirk on his sexy face while nudging Dmitrius and Jolvien.

Oh geez, this is déjà vu, except that I’m with a different mate and our place was in the water, not on a bed.

Blushing at the thought, I hid my face in London’s shoulder and silently cursed them as they made fun of me.

When we returned to the beach house, we all dried off. The men put on some gym shorts and muscle tee’s while I wore a white and navy blue striped cami along with a pair of navy blue high waist shorts.

I walked out of the bedroom and walked through the kitchen. I looked out of the window and saw that Jolvien, Alexi, and London were outside starting a bonfire.

“Hello Precious, would you like to keep me company?” I turned my head to the left and noticed that Dmitrius was grabbing a few things out of the cabinets and the refrigerator.

“I would love to.” I replied with a soft smile.

I walked up next to him and noticed that he was pulling out marshmallows and napkins.

“We’re making smores, aren’t we?” I giggled while I pulled down the graham crackers.

“Oh yes ma’am” Dmitrius answered, kissing me on the neck. “we are also using your favorite chocolate baby.”

“No way! LINDOR? YOU GOT ME LINDOR?! I LOVE THEM! Ahhhh, why did y’all get me those delicious truffles? Ugh, this is why I’m so fat now.” I yelled. I can’t be mad at them though, I freaking love Lindor chocolate truffles.

“How many times am I gonna have to say this to you? Your body is perfection, you are perfection. And if I want to buy and feed my mate her  favorite truffles, then that is exactly what I intend to do. Now lets go outside baby.”

I grabbed the bag of marshmallows and the graham crackers while he carried the tray of napkins, coffee mixers (to roast the marshmallows) and Lindor and followed me out; not before he smacked me on the ass.

What is up with my mates and my ass?

**

“OMG, DIS IS HUCKIN AWESOME! We make da best smores!” my mouth was filled with the ultra-sweet goodness so I was mumbling. I wondered if they understood because I’m not gonna say it again. I’m just gonna stuff some more smores right back into my pie hole.

Apparently Jolvien did because he sweetly fed me another one.

While we were cracking jokes and enjoying each other’s company, I noticed the London was brooding. I don’t know what happened.

When Dmitrius and I came out of the kitchen, I saw London in the corner whispering harshly on the phone. His back was completely tensed and his hand on the phone was trembling.

You could easily tell that he was pissed at something. By the time I set my things on the nearest table, I walked over to him.

By the time I reached him, he had already hung up the phone; he turned around and faced me the exact time I got there.

“Hey Bella, what’s wrong?” London asked reaching down to grab my hand and kiss it. I didn’t say anything for a while and just stared at him. He looked so worn out and tired.

“No baby, what’s wrong with you? You look a mess.” I slowly walked closer to him, wrapped my arms around him and looked up into his beautiful eyes. “you know you can tell me anything.”

He just stared at me. It seemed as if he was battling some of his emotions. London finally settled on his breathtaking smile; a smile that didn’t reach his eyes.

“Sweetie, I promise, I am fine. Baby, don’t worry about me. That’s my job. To worry about the pack, my family, and you. Now lets go roast some marshmallows.”

Before I can respond, he grasped both sides of my faces and pulled me into a slow kiss.

I felt that kiss all through my body. That kiss made me want to wrap myself inside of him and surrender myself to him completely.

We were so close to actually get into it, until he pulled away and pecked me on the forehead while grasping my hand and we walked back to the bonfire.

**

We all finished up the smores and Alexi pulled out his guitar.

“Baby, we know that you don’t feel beautiful sometimes but just know that we find beauty in everything that you are and what you do…”

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

By the time he was finished, my face was covered in tears.

I love him so much, I love them so much.

They are all I could ask for and so much more…

Hi! Did you like this chapter?

Tell me whatcha think! Lol, so I gotta go to class right now. Bleh -_-

Seeya later!