Chapter 10

“Do you think about me when you're all alone? The things we used to do, we used to be. I could be the one to make you feel that way. I could be the one to set you free. Do you think about me when the crowd is gone? It used to be so easy, you and me. I could be the one to make you feel that way. I could be the one to set you free…”

                Baby, hurry up and get out of the shower before I take you again…and again.” London growled through the bathroom door.

                “Thanks a lot for ruining my singing time!” I shouted.

                “Hurry up and get ready for work before I mark you without my brothers!”

                “I’m coming, I’m coming!”

                Walking out of the bathroom door, I see London sitting on the edge of the bed staring at me. He was giving me one of those predator stares, like I’m gonna fuck you until you can’t handle it anymore and beg me to stop. Yeah, one of those looks.

                “The office doesn’t even open until 10, I don’t understand why I had to get up at 7:30!”

                “Well sweetheart, we all wanted to give you a chance to recuperate and be able to function from last night.” He smirked.

                Just thinking about last night made my lower stomach tighten. Yes, I am still a virgin, mind you. But that didn’t mean that we couldn’t do other things. After our trip to the mall, what started out as a movie night turned into a “let’s see how horny we can get Isabella” night. And man, did they get me hot!

                Just thinking about our time last night gave me chills. During the movie, I sat in between Jolvien and Alexi. Halfway into the movie, I felt one arm from each side of me slide up my legs slowly. Going under my dress, they reached for my panties.

                Being a little tease, I pressed myself further into the couch and giggled, making it harder for them to take them off. Jolvien being the polite one, whispered in my ear, “babe, let me take off your panties,” while Alexi, being the horndog, just ripped them off.

                “You should’ve listened to him babe.” He growled in my ear before sucking on my earlobe. Trying to suppress a moan, I turned back to the TV screen to finish watching the movie. Alexi and Jolvien, however, had other plans.

                Each of them grabbed one of my legs and hooked it over their laps, so I was spread for them. Since we were in the darkness, I had to feel rather than see what they were up to. All I know is that one of them took off their shirts, used it as a blindfold, and the other shirt to tie my wrists together. If that didn’t get me off, then when they stuffed my panties in my mouth, surely did. I was soaking wet. My wetness leaked onto the couch.

                Slowly lifting up my dress and throwing it on the ground, I felt a mouth sucking and nibbling on my stomach. Going lower and lower until it reached my throbbing center.

                “God baby, you’re so wet.” Jolvien said.

                Jolvien? Hm..this has to be good. I thought to myself.

                All thoughts were thrown out the window when I felt the tip of his tongue at my pussy lips. Giving a long and slow lick, I muffled my pleasure. Taking his fingers, he spread my lips open and latched onto my clit. First sucking slowly, I tried my best to beg for release.

                “This is what you get for teasing us babe,” Alexi whispered.  As Jolvien was going down on me, I felt two hands palming my breasts. When I arched into the hands, I felt Jolvien slowly insert a finger.

                Grunting, I began to grind on his finger physically begging him to give me more.

                “That’s it baby, tell us how much you like it.” I heard London say. I guess he and Dmitrius wanted in on the show.

That’s when I felt two tongues lavishing my mounds, slowly licking around the edges I pleaded for them to suck on my sensitive nipples. When I pressed into their mouths, they retreated and Alexi gave me a pleasurable slap on my left breast.

                “Don’t move.” He growled.

                Second by pleasure filled second, my men were teasing and toying with me. I felt my orgasm coming on. Climbing higher and higher, I was on the precipice. Not being able to move, I couldn’t cum. Knowing exactly what was going through my mind, Alexi took my panties out of my mouth and took off the shirt holding my wrists together.

                “Oh please don’t stop Jolvien. Eat me! Please eat me. Oh God yes,” I moaned while holding on to his head.

                Mumbling a response, Jolvien’s tongue vibrated  against me, stimulating me more.

                Just when I couldn’t take it anymore, Jolvien plunged his long, thick tongue into my pussyhole, making have the best orgasm I could ever imagine.

                And that’s all I remember from last night because I blacked out from all the pleasure.

Forgetting that London was still in the room, I headed to the closet, looking for something to wear. I didn’t want to seem too professional. To me, if you dress too formal, then people probably wouldn’t open up to you. Deciding on some khaki pants and a white polo, I threw my hair back into a ponytail and headed to my new office.

                Looking around, I see that everything has been set up. Walking around, I see a note on the desk that read,

                Last night was great sweetheart. You taste divine. I set up your office for you big day. Have fun and remember that I love you.

                                                                                -Jolvien

Aw! He’s too sweet. I love my giant. I love all of my men.

Well… it’s time to get the day started.