Chapter 21

“Wake up, Sunshine,” a warm husky voice said in my ear. “The guys and I made breakfast. Babe, we have your favorites…”

“You mean banana and crème pancakes with chocolate syrup?!” I quickly sat up feeling bubbly inside and saw Dmitrius laying down in a pair of swim  trunks on my left.

“Yeah baby, now hurry and get dressed. Or would rather I do that for you?”

Seeing the game that he was playing at, I slowly lift up from under the covers and get up to walk towards the closet, making sure to fling my curves at him.

I got the full satisfaction when I heard him groan in sexual frustration. I can’t wait to make love to him.

Geez, these boys have turned me into a sex crazed girl. But hey! Who’s complaining?

“Hmmm….what should I wear? Oh!” I pull out a cute light orange strapless sundress that ends at my knees and I threw it on the bed.

Something in me wanted to torture my man. Get him so wound up that when he finally takes me, he TAKES me. So I decided to tease him.

With my back facing Dmitrius, I slowly lifted my top off of my shoulders. I reached behind me and unclasped my pretty pink bra and slowly let it fall to the floor along with my shirt.

I looked over my shoulder with a flirty smile towards Dmitrius and saw him laying down watching me with dark, nearly black, eyes.

Giggling, I turned back around and continued with my striptease. I pulled down my panties and booty shorts at the same time, wiggling my hips on the way down and shook my hair out of its ponytail and faced my mate.

There I stood, completely naked, ready for the taking.

It wasn’t even two seconds before he walked me to the wall and grinded against me.

“You like to tease me, hm? I’m gonna get what’s mine baby. Sit back and enjoy the ride.”

He picked me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist and attacked my mouth.

He never broke stride or our kiss as he walked us to the bed and gently laid me down in the middle, against the headboard.

Once he got me settled, he continued to kiss me and softly caress my body.

I slowly pulled my lips away to get some air and he constantly gave me slow openmouthed kisses down my neck.

“What…what about breakfast?” I moaned, lost in the ecstasy of Dmitrius.

“Fuck breakfast, but I’m about to fuck you…” he made his way down my body, placing gentle kiss on both breasts, my navel and finally in between my thighs. “This my breakfast right here…”

He dived in between my netherlips and began to harshly fuck me with his tongue and feeling like I’m on heaven as his nose rubbed constantly against my clit. Forcing me to take all of this powerful action, my hands automatically grabbed onto his hair, my legs wrapped around his head, and my hips began to move in a fast pace.

“Oh p..please” I whimpered. This felt like heaven on Earth.