Chapter 31B

I ached.

I ached all over.

Other than the bite marks on my neck, there are bruises and red marks all on my body. From the several spankings that took place or when they gripped my body as they pounded into me like a wild animal. My body was incredibly stiff and I found it hard to even blink an eye. My head was face first in the pillow and I felt a body lying next to me.

The heavy breathing in my ear intrigued me. Summoning up all my strength, I rolled over halfway and saw Jolvien lying on my back. One of his legs lay on my calves while he lay halfway across my back.

I heard the shower going and it stopped a couple of seconds later. My eyes were aligned to the bathroom door only to see Alexi. He came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his trimmed hips.

“Come on baby, it’s time to get up.” He sat down next to my head and kissed my forehead before pushing Jolvien off my body and to the floor.

“What the hell man?!” Jolvien winced as he stood up rubbing his shoulder.

“You need to get your big ass off my baby! Look at her, you know she’s still sore.”

“You okay baby?” Jolvien crawled back on the bed and caressed my face. “We did work you out last night.” He winked and softly patted my bottom. I winced. Even the gentle paddle hurt a little and reminded me of what went on last night.

“Ah, ah, ah baby.” Alexi’s voice landed next to my ear. “Don’t fall asleep. The night isn’t over.”

“And Alexi and I haven’t gotten our fill.” The bed dipped and I saw Jolvien reach for me. “It’s our turn now baby.”

I almost want to roll over and lie in defeat. I didn’t think that I could last any longer. The way Dmitrius and London put it on me had me feeling as if I ran a 10K. Before I could protest and ask for the night off and resume in the morning, I was silenced into a kiss from Alexi.

“Damn girl, I can wait to get deep in that pussy.” He rolled me over and slammed straight in.

His thrusts were hard and fast. It was almost to the point of pain; I loved every minute of it. Jolvien held down my arms and kissed down my neck whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Meanwhile, his brother pounded relentlessly. “FUCK! You’re so fucking tight.”  Alexi growled and told Jolvien to let me go.

Alexi sat up and made me straddle him and he continued the vicious assault on my pussy. His manly hands grabbed onto each cheek and guided me up and down. I mewled and pleaded for more. I could feel myself on the brink of an orgasm. Alexi must have felt it too.

“I feel your pussy clenching. You’re close aren’t you baby?” His hands spanked my ass as I kept bouncing.

“So deep…” I moaned as he literally fucked the pain that I felt earlier out of me.

He growled before attacking his mark and we both came. His arms wrapped around my waist before branding me with a kiss. It was as if we were the only people in the bedroom. I had completely forgotten about Jolvien, Dmitrius and London.

Alexi continued kissing me while he eased out of me. I felt a presence come behind me. In my heart, I knew it was Jolvien. His lips started from the base of my spine and made their way up. “There are no words to describe your beauty. It’s my turn now sweetheart; my turn to pleasure and treasure you.”

Jolvien’s words had my tongue in knots and I was blushing all over. His lips came in contact with his mark. He licked it up and down leisurely before slowing invading my sore body.

His strokes were slow and smooth. Through his motions, I could feel the love that he felt for me.

Soft sighs escaped my lips when he would pull out completely before slowly invading. His soft, yielding head teased my clit before returning to my pussy. His arms wrapped around me tighter with every stroke. “You’re all mine, baby girl.”  I’m pretty sure there will be bruises in the morning.

I lazily opened my eyes into slits and saw Alexi biting his lip, watching us. And London and Dmitrius sitting on either side of me. It was déjà vu. As expected when Jolvien and I fell over in ecstasy, Dmitrius and London left their mark.

“Our wife, our Luna, our mate.” Alexi kissed my lips before Jolvien let me go and I saw darkness.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever move.” I playfully shoved Alexi away before tending to my sweet Jolvien. “Did Alexi hurt my baby?” I kissed his lips and he chuckled.

“No sweetheart. That midget couldn’t hurt me.” We were both silent for the moment, just staring into each other’s eyes. “I love you, baby. And I’ll love this one too.” He didn’t give me time to question him before he stood up and walked out of the room followed by Alexi who blew me a kiss at the door.

Confused isn’t even the way to describe how I feel.