*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~******~~~~~~*******~~~~~~*****

****Hi, I hope you're enjoying the story! There's much more to come! Lol, so anyway there's this story that I've been thinking about. It's a werewolf story of course haha. It would be sooo awesome if you all would read the little summary/synopsis (or whatever) and tell me what you think? PLEASE! Seeya!****

The Tragic Love of Ahjhai and Neill (Interracial)

Ahjhai  Harrington (Ah-ja) wasn’t the prettiest of smartest teen girl of the pack but she always had her best friend, Neill Sampson who is also the next in line for Alpha of their pack. So it completely takes her by surprise when he rejects her and kicks her out of the pack. Away from her loving parents and Samantha, her only other best friend.

Torn apart she leaves town and moves on with her life, or so she thinks. She got a job working night shift at a diner while taking a few classes in the day.

One fateful night, she had to close the diner by herself and on her way home, she was kidnapped and brutally raped by a man. But it didn’t stop there. He forced his way into her life, moving into her apartment and taking all of her money and forcing her to stop taking classes.

Eventually, she becomes pregnant after repeated rapes by this man.

In the meantime, Neill realized how stupid and artificial he became before he rejected the best thing that’s ever happened to him…his best friend…his life…his mate, Ahjhai.

For months, he’s been on the search for his love and one day, coincidently, they bump into each other at a grocery store. He started to beg for her forgiveness but sees that she’s fallen pregnant.

Calling her a slut and a whore, he left. Or so she thought.

He stayed in town to see where she’s been living. And sees what’s become the worst of her.

He soon regrets what he called his beautiful mate and wants to save her and her unborn child from that hell she’s leaving in and bring her home…to stay…

Well the fates decide if they should have a happy ending??

**Is it ok?***