Chapter 22

Dmitrius’ P.O.V.

We all sat down and had our breakfast. Isabella was making conversation with Alexi, telling him about her college life and her first week on the job. Then she gave us all a fake glare when she complained about not working this week.

Isabella is so amazing. Her beauty, character, and the sex. Yes, the sex was freaking amazing.

Everything about her is so incredible…

I had to agree with my wolf there. She is very incredible and all mine.

After our little morning romp, London mind-linked me as we were getting dressed and said that Lance, Jacob and their father, who is one of our best fighters, Troy and several others from the pack found an unfamiliar scent.

Unfortunately, they said that the scent has been around for a while, but not for a long time so it’s fairly recent. What’s worse is that the scent has been all over Miss Mary’s property.

The only person that we all know of that has recently come over into our territory and migrated towards Miss Mary was that Harry guy. I knew something about him was off but I let it slide; Very shameful of me. I was just happy that Miss Mary got back on the dating scene. When her husband died, she was so broken. It was a miracle that Harry came into her life and turned for the better. Or that’s what I had thought.

My brothers and I decided that it would be best to take Isabella back home and set the pack house on lockdown. She needed to know the truth and maybe with her being home, we may reel in that nasty creep and find out what does he desire.

The next time he calls, our plan will be set into action and once we get him, he will be begging for his death…

Isabella’s P.O.V.

“Sweetie, there’s been a change of plans. Instead of leaving in a few days, we all have to leave tonight.” London came over and leant against the tree that was standing next to the top end of the hammock that I’m currently on.

“Ok, that’s fine.” I gave him a small smile and closed my eyes again.

 Truth is that Dmitrius wore me out this morning. I wasn’t prepared for all of that! Great sex and good food can knock a girl out; I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I sighed and opened my eyes to see London still standing there. “Is there anything else, Alpha?” I love teasing this man.

“Don’t get smart with me sexy. Why are you so complaint with all of this?”

“Because, you are my Alpha AND my mate. I trust you when it comes to things such as our pack and their safety. I will follow you.”

“Wow, spoken like a true Luna.” He got down on his knees, cradled my face in between his big masculine hands and gave me a soft romantic kiss. “You entice me baby, I love you.”

“I love you too.” I gazed into his eyes and gave him the biggest smile. “What time are we leaving? I don’t have that much to pack I think.”

“Marshall is bringing the boat here around 3pm. And you don’t need to bring anything back unless you really want too. The clothes in the closet are for you to wear here when we come to the island. Now you can go back to sleep, mate. Sweet dreams…”

I closed my eyes again and drifted off to wonderland…..