Chapter 6

London picked me up and carried me up the flights of stairs. “Thanks, you’re amazing.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and heard him chuckle.

“No problem babe, you’re amazing too.” Three flights of stairs and a hallway later, we had reached our destination. Dmitrius gave me a peck on the cheek before opening the door. I was flabbergasted to say the least. The room consisted of black, red, and white. Very masculine and sensual. The first thing that I noticed was the California king bed with red and black silk sheets. Opposite the bed, there was a huge fireplace and above that, there was a 60 inch LED TV.

            London sat me on my feet and allowed me to explore the room. The first place that I went to was the closet. Opening the closet door, I didn’t know what to expect, but when I opened the door, it was heaven. The closet was nearly the same size as the bedroom itself. On the left side, was men’s clothing. Everything from suits to jeans was all there. Next to the clothes was a full length mirror that opens up to show shoes, ties, cufflinks, etc.

            Looking over to the right side, I saw women’s clothing. They were beautiful. Every pair of designer jeans to evening ball gowns, they were amazing! Just like the men’s side, there was a full length mirror that pulled out to show all types of jewelry and stunning shoes! It felt as if I died and went to heaven. Coming back into the room, I asked whose room it was. London spoke up and said that it was his.

            “The women clothes were to be for my future Luna, you. Some female pack members bought these for their Luna.”

            “Awh, how sweet,” I said with a smile on my face. It was shortly placed by a frown. How did they know my size?”

            “Because we told them.” The questioning look I had on my face made London explain further. “We had always dreamt that our Luna would have a thicker frame. There isn’t anything like a thick she-wolf.”

 “So….” Dmitrius said. “What do you want to do tonight?”

            “I..I…I don’t know” I said while blushing.

            “Look at our baby blushing.” London said. “So fucking hot. Especially because I know that you’re a virgin. Do you know how hot that is?”

            “Wait, how do you know that I’m a virgin?”

            “I told him,” said Dmitrius with a smirk on his face.

“I would have found out eventually. Don’t be ashamed sweetheart. It’s amazing that you’ve waited this long.” London wrapped his arms around my waist and began to suck on my neck.

Dmitrius then came over a gave me the softest kiss on the lips.         Letting me go, they both looked down at me and said in unison. “Let’s give you a bath.”