Chapter 14

“And when it comes to Lina Jones, Joshua you are NOT the father!”

It’s Friday night which means my work week is over! Praise Jesus! Now I’m just sitting back and watching Maury before it’s time for me to get ready for my date with Dmitrius.

Earlier today, he told me to wear something classy and to be ready at 7 sharp.

When the Maury Show ended at 6, it was time for me to get ready for my date. Before getting into the shower, I place hot rollers in my hair before stepping into the shower so my hair would already be set. Hopping into the shower, I rinse, lather up, rinse, shave, and rinse in 20 minutes flat.

After I dry off and put on my deodorant and brush my teeth, I head over to the closet I share with Dmitrius and London. London is still in his office and Dmitrius decided to get ready in one of the spare rooms.

Browsing through the closet and found the perfect dress. Putting it on, I stared in the mirror and evaluated myself. I looked good actually. It was a one shoulder black knee length dress that outlined my curves. It was quite beautiful.

Still in the closet, I set out to do my makeup, a smokey eye and nude lip gloss. I then chose to wear matching pearl earrings and necklace that’ll go great with my nude color heels.

“Come on baby, it’s time to go!”

Looking in the mirror before leaving, I realized I still had in my hair rollers.

Giggling at my silliness, I hurriedly take them out and comb my fingers through my hair before exiting the closet and the bedroom.

“Wow, you are breathtaking.” Dmitrius said in awe.

Blushing, I replied, “you don’t look so bad yourself!”

However, that was an understatement. He looked HAWT! He was wearing an all-black tux and shoes with his hair gelled back in a stylish fashion.

After 10 minutes of enduring his sweet compliments and his pervish sayings, we pulled up to a classy restaurant called, Starry Night.

Once we entered, we got a booth in the corner the encased the darkness since the only lighting was a few candles on the walls and on each table.

“This place is amazing, thank you for bringing me here!”

“Sweetheart you deserve the best,” he replied smiling.

Later on a waitress came over to take our orders. Dmitrius ordered a steak and potatoes while I just had spaghetti and a garden salad.

When we finished eating, the owner of the restaurant announced that there was a special performer  here tonight.

“I now present to you Josh Groban!”

Spitting out my wine I almost screamed bloody murder!

“OMG! I love him! I can’t believe he’s here!”

“I know baby, I know.” Dmitrius said with a glint in his eyes that looked like he knew something.

Josh sang multiple songs from his past to his current album.

“And for my last song, it was request from a good friend of mine to dedicate to his beautiful girl. Isabella, this dedicated to you from Dmitrius.

OMG NO WAY! I got so excited I literally screamed. The other dinner guests laughed at my foolishness as Dmitrius pulled me up and brought me to the dance floor where we danced the night away with Josh Groban in my ears …