Chapter 5

The front door closing signaled that Aunt Mary had left; that just left the boys and me. I tried standing to get a clear head. The only way I would be able to do that. Fortunately, they got up instead and returned to their seats. Alexi, however, wanted to be greedy and pulled me back on his lap.

“Tell us about yourself, sweetheart.”  London slide back in his chair with his hands settled on his chest.

“Hi. Um, my name is Isabella Kent. People call me Izzi. I’m 22 and a graduate from Dermotte University with a degree in Psychology. My parents were victims of drunk driving and they passed away last year. Ever since their deaths, I would could Aunt Mary practically every day. She helped me cope with the traumatic loss since she dealt with the loss of Uncle John. She became like a mother to me and supported me through my last year of college and even came to my graduation. The week before my graduation, she called and told me of an open position here in her pack. So as soon as I got my degree, I headed straight over here. That’s all there is,” I whispered.

“I’m sorry for your loss,” Jolvien said sincerely.

“Thank you,” I looked up and gave him a smile. Then I had a thought. “Will one of you will be taking me home or am I staying over?”

“You’ll definitely be staying tonight.” Dmitrius chuckled.

“Sounds good. Say since I didn’t go to the movies with Aunt Mary can we watch some movies here?”

“Sure thing, babe.” Alexi replied with a smile a kissed my neck.

They told me that they only had action and thriller movies. They even had all of the Paranormal Activities.

 “Let’s go watch now! I’ll make the popcorn.” I got out of Alexi’s lap and he led me into the kitchen while the others went to the theater room to set up the movie. I raided the cabinets until I found the popcorn. Placing the popcorn in the microwave, I grabbed some beers for the guys and a glass of lemonade for me. Look at you, making yourself at home already. My wolf murmured slyly. I couldn’t agree with her more.  Lost in my thoughts, I was being turned around and placed on the counter by Alexi. He sat the drinks aside. One hand made its way behind my neck and the other around my waist.  His lips drifted closer to mine and I could feel his breath caressing my face. Looking up at him, I see him giving me the most intense stare.

“God, you’re so beautiful.” He finally brought our lips together. It was filled with desire and affection. Using both hands, he palmed my ass and grinded our pelvises together in slow motion, wrenching the deepest moan out of me. He used that opportunity to slide his long and smooth tongue into my mouth; caressing and exploring every crevice.

About five minutes had passed and we heard footsteps. Alexi set me down on my feet and gave me a peck on the cheek. Thank God that the microwave automatically shut off; otherwise the popcorn would have burnt to a crisp. It turns out that the footsteps belong to Jolvien. When I first saw him enter the room, he graced me with a smile. He then pulled me into a fierce hug and decided that he would carry me bridal style and made Alexi carry the drinks and the popcorn. I could tell Jolvien would be the one to spoil me.

When we came into movie room, the lights were already settled.

“Isabella, come.” London used his Alpha tone and patted the seat in between him and Dmitrius. Jolvien placed me on the floor and I sat in between London and Dmitrius.

The movie has started, all the lights were off.

Let the scariness begin.

By the last movie, I got so scared that I was practically hung onto London’s arm. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer. At the end of the movie when the girl was running around the dark house and ran straight into those demonic girls, I screamed bloody murder and would’ve fell onto the floor if it wasn’t for London holding onto me.

Once the movie marathon was over, I was shit-scared and realized that I didn’t want to sleep alone. Dmitrius must’ve heard my thoughts. “You definitely will not be sleeping alone.” There was an underlying sense of longing and I could tell that he was hiding something.

 “Now that we have found Isabella, we need new sleeping arrangements. I’m pretty sure Isabella would not like sleeping in four different beds. So there will only be two beds for her to sleep in. Tonight, Izzi will be sharing a bed with Dmitrius and I and tomorrow night she will share with Alexi and Jolvien.”

            “Deal.”

            Leaving the room Alexi and Jolvien went to their rooms while I was being led upstairs with both of my hands being held by two of my men…