Chapter 18

***There is sexual content in this chapter lol. I hope it’s not awkward haha. >_< ***

After nearly 3 days of feeling as if the man from mortal combat punching me in the gut repeatedly and hearing the moans and groans of my mates from lack of affection I’m giving them at the moment, my period was finally over!

“Morning babes!” I walked towards the kitchen island where my mates were.

London and Jolvien were making omelets and pancakes while Dmitrius and Alexi were setting the plates and pouring the drinks.

“Morning baby,” they all said cheerfully.

“Why are you in a good mood?” Dmitrius murmured kissing me on the cheek as he poured peach mango juice in my cup.

“Well….it’s over!”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” London raged. “You better not be thinking about leaving us!”

“Calm down stupid! I’m not leaving y’all, geez! I was saying that my period is over! So no more moping around and stuff….I’m yours for the taking…” I said coyly.

“FUCK YES! Now I can tear that ass up!” Alexi came over to me, picked me up so my legs went around his waist and placed his hands on my bottom. Gently squeezing he whispered, “This is my promise to you. When I fuck you, really fuck you, you won’t be useful for the next few days.”

Oh my….

*

“Hey guys! We’re nearly there!” a man shouted as he came into the kitchen.

“Thanks Marshall, we’ll be up soon,” Jolvien responded.

We all got up to clean our plates and created a system.

Alexi is organizing the dishes, Jolvien is washing the dishes, I am drying the dishes, London is staking them and Dmitrius is cleaning off the table.

“Who was that guy?” I asked them as I dried a plate.

“That’s just Marshall. He’s the man that’s been operating the ship baby.” London said.

“Oh ok, I’ve never seen him before. Like seriously, if I walked down the hall or something and we bumped into each other, I would have punched him square in the face then piss my pants.”

“HAHAHA this is why we love you,” Jolvien chuckled kissing me softly.

*