Chapter 17

“Well, well, well. Look at what we have here….” Dmitrius smirked as he, London, and Alexi stalked towards Jolvien and me.

We both sat up and I wrapped the sheets around my body while Jolvien just sat there with a small gentle smile on his face.

“Uh, uh it’s not what it looks like!” I panicked.

“Do not lie to your Alpha!” London retorted. “It’s obvious what is going on here. We’re not naïve precious.”

“Yeah babe,” Alexi joined in. “It is. I cannot believe that we missed the deflowering of our beautiful sweet angel.”

Sitting up taller, I asked if they were jealous because I chose Jolvien to be my first.

“OF COURSE NOT!” all four of them said.

London came and sat on the other side of me, took my hands into his and stared into my eyes. “We wouldn’t ever be jealous or angry if you chose to have alone time with one of us. We share the same soul. So we can’t be jealous of ourselves, ever. Plus, Alexi and Dmitrius both owe me $10.”

“For what?” Jolvien asked. “Did you all make a bet on who she would sleep with first?!”

I don’t know why, but knowing that they took a bet on me made me feel like a slut.

I pushed away the covers and walked to the closet without showing emotion or saying a word to any of them. I didn’t even care that I was completely exposed in front of them.

Looking into the closet, I sniffed out Jolvien’s clothes. The others pissed me so far off, that I didn’t want to wear their clothes.

Finally I found something to wear. I pulled out a pair of his sweatpants and a wifebeater and proceeded to leave the room.

I kept hearing their voices and wolves calling out to me but I ignored it.

Come on Isabella, they were just teasing with us.

Do you think I care? I never actually thought about being with all four of them and saw it as a bad thing.

Well don’t start thinking like that now! They love us. Do YOU think they care what other people would say when they see all of them with you? NO!

Yeah, but in reality, I’m a slut. I’m lusting after four men! FOUR! At the same time! That’s slut standard for me.

Technically, you’re not a slut. Their souls are intertwined, making them one whole being. Well, not whole. They won’t be whole without you.

Yeah, sure. But they shouldn’t have made a bet on me! They’re so freaking childish, I can’t stand it!

From the looks of it, you’re  the childish one.

Chill out  with that! Ha, when did you become so smart?

Girl, I’ve always been smart. I’m so smart that I know you’re about to start your period. So I think that little spaz you just had was your pms.

Oh fuck you’re right! I haven’t looked at the calendar lately. Haha, well it looks like the rest of the guys will have to wait their turn!

By the time I was finished having a delightful convo with my inner wolf, I found a small comfy room. It was three times as small as the bedroom that I just left. Inside there was a small sofa, a small flat screen tv hanging on the wall with a dvd player and game system hooked to it, a small bookshelf, and a small fridge with cups and utensils.

This room is my safe haven for now; until I sum up the courage to apologize to my mates. It’s kind of embarrassing actually. I then remember how I deliberately walked naked to the closet and felt their eyes on me. Blushing profusely, I headed to the bookshelf to find a good book.

I looked through the bookshelf and found The Canterbury Tales.

After I placed the book on the couch, I turned on the tv to a soft jazz music channel and went to the fridge and grabbed a nice cup of orange juice.

*

“Wake up sweetie, wake up for me please,” a gentle voice said.

Groggily waking up and rubbing my eyes, I looked up and saw Dmitrius standing at the end of the couch with his arms held opened signaling a hug. Hm…I must’ve fallen asleep.

I giggled at the gesture walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist; inhaling his sweet musky scent.

“I’m sorry!” we both said at the same time. “You go first baby.”

“I’m sorry Dmitrius. I know I overreacted in the bedroom. It’s just that when I found out that y’all made a bet, I felt like a whore. But it’s ok. I had a talk with my wolf and now I know that I’m not. I’m just extremely happy that I have more to love. I bet that the females that will call me a whore would secretly wish that they were me.”

“That’s definitely true baby! Honestly, we weren’t thinking about your feeling when we made the bet. We didn’t mean anything of it. We’re so sorry baby for making you feel that way.”

With that he gave me a soft and passionate kiss. Before it could get any hotter, I pulled back and heard him groan.

“Baby, when are you going to let me hit that? You have no idea how hard it was to keep from jumping you!” He said bringing me back into his arms and kissing down my neck.

“Well you’re going to have to wait for about another three days.”

His body became tense and his kisses stopped.

“Why???”

“Well….um….”

“Yes…..?” he probed.

“My period is starting.”

“No!!! Damn I wished I was the one to fuck you first!”

Grabbing a pillow, I playfully threw a couch pillow towards his head.

Let’s just say that by the end of our “fighting” round, feathers were floating in the air, things thrown on the floor, and laughter in our hearts.

Hi everyone!

I’m sorry that this isn’t good. But I’m not feeling well and I have to get up early in the morning to help with homecoming at my church tomorrow! I’m going to try and upload possibly tomorrow evening.

Seeya later!

Follow me on instagram : @april_nicole2016  J

Vote, comment, fan!