Chapter 9

“And I think you’re from another world and I, I couldn’t love another girl. ‘cause you, you make me feel like I’m intoxicated. Stop flying high, take me to the moon. Day or night, we don’t have to say a word, ‘cause you make me feel like I’m intoxicated, intoxicated.” After I finished singing one of my all time fave songs on the radio, I looked around at my boys and saw them staring at me except for London who was holding my hand. I decided to tap into my mates thoughts:

Not only is she amazingly gorgeous and sweet, she also has a beautiful voice. I can already tell that she’ll be singing to our children, thought Dmitrius.

I can picture my baby singing me to sleep after I make love to her over and over again. Oh gosh, I knew that had to be Alexi.

My mate is completely flawless, she’s going to make an awesome Alpha female, thought London.

Even though I just met her, she lightens up my day. God, I hope she loves me the way that I love her. That’s got to be Jolvien I thought to myself smiling.

My boys are so sweet. So since we have almost another hour of driving, I decided to give my boys a treat. I unbuckled myself and started to suck on the bottom of London’s earlobe. Hearing him moan, I knew that I was doing something right. I then traveled down to his neck. At first, I licked and gently bit in one spot. After teasing him for a bit, I decided to suck on that same sweet spot.

“Um, sweetheart, if you don’t stop, we might end up in a ditch,” London said hoarsely.

Giggling to myself, I crawled in the back and straddled Dmitrius. As soon as I sat down, he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer. He started kissed on my neck. Feeling too good to stop, I arched myself towards him and ran my fingers through his luxurious locks. Finally after the sweet torture, he gave me and hard kiss that screamed dominance and possession. I got off on that, so sue me. During the kiss, I heard growling and a harsh deep voice, “I can smell her.” Looking up, I noticed that it was Alexi. Next thing I know, I’m pulled off of Dmitirus’ lap and onto Alexi’s.

Before I could say a word, Alexi devoured my mouth. Brutally grasping my hips, he held me hostage, and that turned me on.

“God, I want you so bad,” he growled in my ear. Next thing I know, one of his hands were in my panties. Gently stroking me, he whispered, “Do you want this?” I was too shocked to respond so I kept my mouth closed while I grinded on his hand.

“I don’t hear you! Do you want this?” he said demandingly.

“Oh yes, yes, please I want it,” I moaned.

“Good girl, God you’re so wet” he purred. Easing in one blunt finger, I immediately started to shake. After a while, he slid in two more fingers and then his thumb started to rub my clit.

“Oh please, please don’t stop.” I begged. It felt so good that I didn’t notice that we were already at the mall. We parked the furthest away to keep from prying eyes.

“Feel it baby, feel me,” he said as he stroked me faster and took me higher. It then became more powerful when Joliven started to kiss on my neck and stroke my breasts. The intensity of it made me come like I never had before.

Collapsing on his chest, I listened to his heartbeat and chuckled when it matched mine.

“wow, that was good,” I said yawning. “the day hasn’t even started and I’m tired.”

After they all laughed at me, they all helped me out of the car and headed over to the first store that I saw. As we walked into the store, Curvaceous, practically all of the girls locked their eyes on m men.