Chapter 16

My boys led me into some type of mini theater with a huge L-shaped sofa. They sat me in the corner of the sofa on Jolvien’s lap, Dmitrius was to my right with my head resting on his shoulder, London was on my left caressing my waist and lastly there was Alexi sitting on the floor in between my legs.

I bet it someone came in right now and saw us, I’m sure they would’ve thought that we looked like a pretzel. Yeah…a pretzel dipped in sexiness ;) This actually reminded me of our first movie night…

Yup…that was a great night, I thought as honey filled my panties.

Before the movie even started, the guys started sniffing around; they smelled me...ugh oh.

“Now baby, fuck you smell so good. We wanted to take our time with you but if you keep on giving off that heaven sent scent (haha, get it?) we’re just gonna forget about all the niceties and fuck you right now…can your little virgin body handle that?” London whispered huskily.

“I…I…I’ll try…” I gasped.

“Good, good. That’s all we ask!” Alexi chuckled, clearing the air.

*

We had decided to watch the comedy filled movie “This is the End.”

Throughout the movie, I kept making comments saying that I love Jonah Hill and how I’m gonna marry James Franco (He is soooooo freaking sexy!!)

Because of my comments, I earned a smacked to the butt multiple times. I think that’s the reason that I kept teasing them. I like it when they smack me on the butt.

“Yeah we like it too…” Dmitrius grumbled nibbling on my ear.

*

“Wow that was a great movie,” I said as we got ready to head to bed. “So what are the sleeping arrangements?”

“Trust us babe, they’re won’t be any sleeping tonight. But we’ll share the same room for the rest of the trip.”

“Five people in one room? I hope the bed and the room is big enough!”

“Oh yes baby, there’s plenty of room for ALL of us.” Jolvien said emphasizing the word all….

*

We finally came to the room. It looked like London and Dmitrius’ room but wayyy bigger.

“Baby, you can go ahead and get ready for bed. The things that you need are placed on the counter in the bathroom.”

“I’ll miss that ass while you’re gone. But hey, no pressure!” Alexi joked.

Giving Alexi another smack to the head Jolvien told me to take my time.

I blew them all kisses as I turned towards the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, I was fresh out of the shower. I moisturized my body and put on some deodorant and use the toothbrush and paste that they left in the bathroom for me.

I started to look around for any pajamas or a pair of shorts with a top; I didn’t see anything. Praying that this was a joke, I walked to the door and cracked it while I hid behind it.

“Hey guys, there isn’t any clothes in here for me…guys? Hello?!” They left the room without telling me anything.

I grabbed a towel to wrap myself in and headed into the bedroom.