Chapter 31A

New chapter. I decided to split this chapter into two. I worked a little hard on this lol. I would appreciate it if you tell me what you think of this chapter!

The song mentioned in this chapter is posted on the side.

On with the story!

****

Isabella’s P.O.V.

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?

You can ride my face until you drip and cum

Can you lick the tip then throw the dick or nah?

Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?

Abel Tesfaye’s voice flowed through my ears when London took turned on the stereo and dimmed the lights down low.

The look that my men shared possessed my body as if I was a puppet.

Dominance.

Passion.

Lust.

Love.

All for me.

From head to toe, I was being turned on.

My eyelids drooped.

My lips quivered.

And I had a dry cotton mouth.

My nipples hardened into pebbles as the clinching in my lower regions increased. One would think the attraction that I shared with my mates would have simmered from a scalding heat to a bearable warmth; it’s the total opposite. They each have something that they bring to the figurative table that warms my heart and scream in ecstasy.

By the time they all reached the edge of the bed, I was in a state of frenzy and anticipation. London along the left side of the bed slowly dragging his forefinger along my leg while Dmitrius repeated the movement on the right side of the bed. At the same time, they slid their forefingers under my shorts and panties. Hooking the material, they pulled them down while maintaining eye contact with me. I was in a trance. The atmosphere screamed of passion with hot scorching longing. It was as if they were putting on a show for an unseen audience based on their soft, sultry movements.

Jolvien and Alexi both stood at the foot of the bed watching with excitement shining through their eyes. Alexi scraped his bottom lip and smirked when he noticed me watching him. His hand slowly traveled down his shirtless, toned body to the front of his unbuttoned jeans and gently rubbed over his rod with long deep strokes. The movements elicited  a throaty groan from me.

I shrieked in surprise when I felt London’s arms around my waist. I was so caught up in watching Alexi that I didn’t realize London and Dmitrius were already on the bed. London sat behind me and spread my legs out as far as they could go. I looked down and saw Dmitrius lying on his stomach in between them.

He sprinkled trails of kisses up and down each leg and smiling when I flushed. London nipped along my neck teasingly, making his way down to the corner of my lips before ripping off my shirt.