Chapter 30

Something short in between classes lol.

I think I have 2 more chapters to go. After that I'll start working on my other stories.

Hope you enjoy.

Gifts on the side.

***

Isabella’s P.O.V.

The past few days have been simply amazing. Lisa is free of her past and now lives in the packhouse with all of us, including her mates, Jacob and Lance. It was a pleasant surprise when she told us her birthday was today!

London invited the entire pack over for the impromptu celebration. It was a giant summer cookout party with people everywhere. Little kids flapping around in the pool and pushing each other down the waterslide. Teenagers dancing on the makeshift dance floor and the adults were looking on with contentment.

Just to see the smile of Lisa’s face brightened my day. Lance and Jacob kept her in their eyesight the entire time and often growled at the other unmated males coming on to her.

After dinner when it was time for gifts, she couldn’t believe it. Her first gift was from Troy. He bought her a gold charm bracelet with a tiny wolf and two bigger twin wolves daggling of the bracelet. It also came with words such as: Courage, Faith, Strong.

Her next gift came from my boys and me: a $500 gift card for Macy’s and VIP tickets and backstage passes for BANKS.

Finally, Lance and Jacob presented their gifts. They gave her a personalized sweetheart photo collage of all of them written in her name (picture on the side), a pillow with engravings of their names and the names of famous couple (picture on the side), their last gift was an iPad Air pre-loaded with pictures of her off guard. The boys took pictures of her sleeping or looking out of the window, nevertheless, she looked amazing.

“Thank you so much for the gifts.” She smiled with soft tears coming down her face. “I now have a chance to know what it’s like to be in a family. I love you all.” Jacob and Lance each gave her a kiss on the cheek. Troy jokingly pushed the boys out of the way and hugged Lisa followed by a kiss on the forehead.

At this moment, there was nothing I could do other than lift my eyes to the heavens and give thanks that our family is safe and whole.

*

Later on that night, I was London and Dmitrius’ room lying on the bed watching Scandal. I had just gotten out of the shower and let the boys clean up the remains from Lisa’s little party.

The entire house was empty. As another part of Lisa’s gift, Troy took his sons and daughter on a well-deserved vacation to Miami, Florida. They left right after she opened her gifts and surprised with the trip. Aunt Mary is at her home having her own little party with the members of the Distinct Women of Thunder Organization.

So that only left London, Dmitrius, Alexi, and Jolvien. My, my, my, what shall I do?

*

 Before I could finish pondering, all of my men came into the room. They each had different looks on their faces. London looked entranced. Dmitrius stood against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest; he looked mischievous. Alexi kept rubbing his chin and scratching his barely there stubble, grinning. Jolvien was the only one who looked impassive.

One by one they all prowled to the bed. I coward back and sat against the center of the headboard.

Slowly I took notice of their eyes. Each began to darken.

A wetness pooled in my panties and bit my bottom lip in anticipation.

It’s about to go down.

 **

Picture on the side.