Chapter 3

“Wake up!”

            I opened my eyes and rolled over to see none other than my Aunt Mary.

            “Ah! I’ve missed you so much!” I jumped off the bed and hugged the woman that I held very dear to my heart.

            “I missed you too darling!” We broke apart and sat back on the bed side by side. She turned to face me and gave me her undivided attention. “So what did you do today other than sleep?”

            “Well…I found my mate.” I said nervously not knowing what to expect.

            “OH Izzi! I’m so happy for you! Who is he? How’d you meet him? Is he cute? Do I know him?” I swear, I’m starting to believe that she really is a teenager in a woman’s body.

            “Calm down!” I laughed. “Yes you do know him; Quite well actually. He’s BEYOND cute. He’s very sexy. My mate is Beta Dmitrius.” I sat there, waiting for her response. When she didn’t say anything, I became nervous but I continued talking. “He came over to tell you that Alpha London would like for you to come over to the pack house for dinner tonight and he invited me to come along

            “This is so exciting! Well hurry and get dressed! It’s 5 o’clock and you gotta look sexy for your man! We’ll leave in half an hour.” With that, Aunt Mary shut my door skipping down the hallway.

Half an hour later, I was ready to go. Looking in the full-length mirror, I evaluated myself. I opted for a black short sleeve peplum dress with a sweetheart neckline. I paired the dress with beige pumps and pearl jewelry. The makeup consisted of a nude makeup palate and cherry red lipstick.

*

At exactly 6 o’clock, Aunt Mary and I stood on the front porch after knocking on the door, waiting for someone to answer. I had offered to drive because I will start my new job here Monday morning. I’ll be putting my psychology degree into use and counsel pack members that come to me and wanting advice for their daily problems.

            My pulse started to race and I knew that Dmitrius was making his way to the door. As soon as he opened the door, he pulled me into his arms and gave me an earth shattering kiss. I have never experienced a kiss like that in my entire life. It was so demanding and possessive, but at the same time, it was loving and passionate. I swear I just wanted to give him my all and mate him right there on the porch for the entire pack to see.

One part of me was excited at the thought of Dmitrius claiming and mating me, but whenever I think about sex, I become apprehensive and pull away. Dmitrius must have noticed my change of mood and looked at me with concern written all over his face and pulled me in for a hug.

            He probably guessed that I was in fact a virgin. And when I saw “virgin,” I mean a never been kissed, caressed no experience virgin.  It should be illegal to be a 22 year old virgin. But it didn’t matter to Dmitrius and pulled me into a side hug while greeting Aunt Mary.

            She just smirked at us and headed on into the dining room. I’m guessing to give us some privacy. Dmitrius smiled down at me and ushered me in front of him…only to grab my ass! I turned around to give him a tongue lashing only to feel my body rush into overdrive. It was like my first reaction to Dmitrius but more intense. I guess Dmitrius mistook it as me desiring more affection and kisses; that’s what he gave me. When I was satisfied, he took my hand and pulled me into the dining room.

            “Sweetheart, these are my brothers: Alpha London, Alexi, and Jolvien. Guys,” he paused and turned to look at me with an emotion so strong, I had to look away from the intensity of it. “this beautiful woman is my mate, Isabella.”

            Looking up to meet the eyes of the strangers, my body and wolf went into overdrive again.

            Mate! Mate! Mate! I told her that yes, our mate is standing right next to us.

            No Bella! They are our mates too!

What the hell is going on?Looking back at the three other men, I noticed that they were all staring at me with an increasing heat. Then all at once, they said the words that would tie me to these four men forever.

            “She’s mine…”

Mates for Life (BWWM) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara