Chapter Eight: His Hat

MILLY'S POV

"What do you wanna say Spot, because I-I don't ha-" I was cut off, by Spot suddenly in my face, with his lips pressed on mine. I starred straight at his closed eyes and looked down at our touching lips, before stepping back and slapping him across the face. That was my flight or fight reaction taking over, an the next thing I did was a reaction that my body made happen.

Because before Spot could wipe the dumb founded look off of his face I was already attacking his lips rather roughly with mine.

I had never kissed a boy before because it was highly inappropriate, but by the way I was kissing Spot you would never be able to tell. I had my hands on his neck, pulling at the hair on the nape of his neck and my body was pressed up close to his. My eyes were glued shut and my head was tilted slightly to the right.

It took him a minute to realize that I was kissing him, but as soon as he did he didn't hesitate to follow. He put his hands on my lower back and was kissing me back with heated passion. His lips tasted like stale bread and cigarette smoke and I kind of like it.

The only reason we pulled apart was to breath and if I hadn't had the moment of sensibility that I had, I wouldn't of pulled away from Spots embrace. The first thing I noticed after his hands were no longer on my back, was the sudden chilly air an I missed the warmth of his arms.

"I-I-I'm sorry about t-that. I d-d-don't know why I-I did that that! N-now I-I am n-n-no b-be-better than t-that w-w-whore you h-h-had around l-last night." I slapped my hand over my mouth as soon as I said that and as he walked over to me I sunk down into a sitting position and wrapped my arms around my legs and ducked my head, afraid he was mad and would strike me.

But, he didn't. He sat down next to me and drew me to him. He basically sat me in his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe and warm, but I knew that this wasn't right and that I shouldn't act this way, but I couldn't help it.

"I-I a-a-am s-so s-s-so. S-s-s-sor." I couldn't get the word out of my mouth because of all the emotions I was feeling and my damned stutter.

"Shhhh," Spot hushed me, "you don't hav ta apologize ta meh. I was da jewrk who didn't help ya last night. Ise should be da one sayin' sorry, not youse." I shifted my weight in his lap so that I could face him better and then I placed a small peck in his lips. He gave me a small smile and my face went fifty shades of red, and so I buried my head into the crock of his neck and smiled.

"Ya knows Mill, Spot Conlon didnt eveah stick ta one goil for any period of time." I pulled back suddenly from him suddenly, feeling hurt.

SPOT'S POV

"Ya knows Mill, Spot Conlon didn't eveah stick ta one goil for any period of time." I say to her and she suddenly pulls away from me and her face drops in pain. I quickly understand that she must think Ise just tryin' ta use her.

So I grab her hand and pull her back to me. "I didn't, Mill." I said, looking into her eyes, "but I will now. Dat is if youse'll be my goil. I promise only to have eyes for ya and no odder goil."

Her face softened back up and then she smirked playfully and before I know it she had me pinned ta da ground and was leaning over me. Her emerald eyes were dancing with joy and her long, dark locks were hangin in front of her face, but that didn't stop her from placing her lips on mines and kissin me sweetly.

"Is that enough of an answer for you?" She said, when she lifted her face from mine. She then sat with one leg on either side if me and her bum on my thighs, so that I could prop me self up on my elbows.

"Ise don't know if dat was convincin' enough for me." I said, giving her my signature lopsided smirk.

She giggled like a school, before leaning down and placing a hand on my cheek. When our foreheads were finally touching she moved her hand to my hat and pulled it off my head and quickly placed a peck on my lips before jumping up and attempting to run away. But, there is only so many places you can run when you is on a roof and once I had her corner she started laughing even harder.

"You w-wouldn't hurt me, -would ya?" She said innocently, tilting 'er head to the side and smiling sheepishly.

"That's my hat." I growled at her, and she just matter ah fact-ly took off her hat and switched it out for mine.

"I think it looks better on me." She said, kissin' my cheek and trying to duck away from me.

"Aye! Not so fast!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arm around her waist from behind and taking my hat with my other hand.

"N-not fair! You are b-bigger then me." She whined and stamped her foot like a child.

"Oh I'm sorry little goil, but it's time for youse ta sleep if ya gonna sell papes tamorrow." I said, mocking her smile. "Plus we need to check on Davey."Her face fell a little at the mention of Davy.

"I s-still cannot believe you hit him! Why anyways?" She asked as we climbed back down the fire escape.

"Well, youse looked awfully close...""I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Aww that's adorable. You were jealous,but I promise you Davey is like my brother. Okay!"she said pinching my cheek.

I just nodded my head and stopped her from pinching my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've officially decided I am the worst and ending chapters! Plus this isn't very long at all!!

Well, I hope y'all enjoy this and thank you guys for voting and commenting and all that jazz! Keep it up sil vous plait!! ((<-- that means please))

I don't really have a question for you guys tonight, do y'all wanna ask me anything?? Totally optional!

I'm going to bed now!

MUAH

-K.

XxOo

Ps: sorry these updates come out so late (EST) but the only time I really have to write is when I'm in the bed about to go to sleep. Xx