Chapter Fifteen: Being Tough

MILLY'S POV

"Ya gonna pay for ya stupid bois mistakes." Tommy said to me as he hit me under my left eye. My face was already battered from the other multiple beatings I had take from him, that I was numb to most of the pain. "He shouldha taken dat offah, cos youse is gonna be dead before he has a chance ta save your ass."

Fear flashes in my eyes, but I figured something like this would happen. From what I had learned of Tommy over the past mont, he was rash, harsh, and nearly as feared as Spot. But, he also had a weak spot for girls and power. And I was one of those things an I knew how to make him believe her could have the other.

"PLEASE!," I screamed, trying to get his attention, "I can get you what you want. I know how to work Spot, I mean look at me." Even though I was sore an aching all over, I made an attempt to stick my chest out, enhancing what God had given me.

Tommy looked me down from head to toe, almost as of realizing-for the first time-that I was indeed a girl. He set his eyes on my chest and licked his lips a little and I felt disgusted. I felt vile that I was having to act like a Bowery beauty, just to work him over.

He walked his way towards me, bending down to my level and placing his lips roughly on mine. I played along, even though his kisses were nothing like Spot's. His were sloppy, full of nothingness and absolutely degrading. I hadn't realized how much I missed spots loving, passionate, care kg kisses until that moment. I didn't realize how much I missed the warmth I felt when I was with him. Didn't realize how in love I was with him and how stupid I was for not being brave enough to tell him that.

And now there was a possibility I never would.

Tommy moved his mouth to my neck trying to find my sweet spot, a place only Spot would know, and I took this opportunity to whisper in Tommy's ear.

"Untie me and this might be just as pleasurable for you as it is for me." I said, trying to sound desirable.

He gave me a suspicious look, but all boys have "needs" and him more then others. He quickly undid the restraints around my hands an feet and they tingled as blood started flowing throw them regularly.

Tommy stood me up and pulled me to him, an I took this chance to enact my plans, knowing that most of the boys would be out trying to pull girls or doings some sketchy business to earn more money.

I quickly slammed my foot down on his, causing him to hop on one foot cursing me. I then lifted my knee into his groin and he double over in pain. I used the lessons Spot insisted on giving me, to know that if you hit someone hard enough on the was that they'd be out like a light. So, through Tommy's stream of high pitched, muffled curses I grabbed the back of his neck and ran him, with all of my might, head first, into the concrete wall.

He let out a sharp cry of pain, before crumpling to the floor in an unconscious heap.

I steeped away from him with mixed emotions of pride, shame, and exhaustion. But, I quickly was on my way down the dark hallway, mindful if my surroundings, knowing I might not have long before Tommy wakes up and the rest of the Queen newsies get back.

I rapidly found my way out of their lodge house and took of in the direction if Brooklyn. I knew that Spot would want to head to his best fighters as soon as possible, and I knew Davey wouldn't have let him alone, just incase he did something rash.

I ran and ran, as fast as my short legs would take me and pushed any innocent pedestrian out of my way, with little to no care at all. I'll I wanted I do was make sure my boys were OK. Before I knew it I was crossing the Brooklyn bridge and the Navy yard pier, until I finally reached the Brooklyn boys docks.

I rushed past Tiny and Marius and a few other of the newsies, until I reached Spots tower, panting and exhausted.

Ace was the first to notice me and shout for Spot, who was in front if me in a matter of no time.

I wanted to hug him, jump on him, kiss him with all my might! But I was terribly dizzy and my throat was so dry.

The only thing I could say was, "W-wa-water." And then everything was black and silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIYA!

OH MY BEN FANKHAUSER GARRET'S LAST SHOW IS TOMORROW! IM LITERALLY CRYING!!!

Anyways..... Now that I've gained composure, I hope y'all liked this update. You got to see a tougher side of Milly an I loved writing this.

Also it's longer! SO BONUS POINTS TO ME!

Night!

-K.

XxOo