Chapter Twenty: forever.

MILLY'S POV

Me and Spot walked across the Brooklyn Bridge hand-in-hand, talking casually about everything. From the sun in the sky to the little children that were playing the spoons for street entertinment, not doubt trying to earn a few spare coins.

"What about us? Do you think maybe one day you'd wanna settle down and marry me?" Spot asked me outta the blue, after we passed a couple a fancy newlyweds.

"The real question is would you be willin' to settle down Spotty-boy?" I said, laughing casually.

"For you I'se do anythin!" he said stopping and grabbing both of my hands. "I knows we are young now, but I know I wanna spend the rest if my life with you. One day, I wanna have a stable job and I want you at home with our children running around. I want a life with you. Our life."

I was at a loss for words by now. I had never truly know love before, but Spot made me feel like this is what true love was. Everything about him made me feel lovely, and passionate, safe and secure. It made me feel like me. Like I truly should feel.

No, this was not the match that I would ever but something fate decided. Fate is a tricky game, something you have to go with. I'm glad I did.

"I don't know what to say." I spoke. "Yes." I mumbled. "Yes! I should really love to spend the rest of my life with you." I jumped in his arms and squealed with joy!

"I love you Mils! Forever and ever!!" he whispered in my ear.

THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYE!

Oi! So I hope you enjoyed this! I wanted to write more, but this is the end of the story. I do plan on writing and epilogue so it will be up ASAP!

COMMENT BELOW!!! Comment your favorite girl and boy names pleaseeee!!!

Love you guys!

Thanks for being loyal readers!!

I should have a new story up for you soon COMMENT FOR A RACE OR MUSH!

-K.

XxOo