Chapter Twelve: That Feeling

A/N: I have no freaking idea why the heck this uploaded as its own story.... WATTPAD HATES ME! but no it is fixed....Love ya!

Chapter Twelve: That feeling

MILLY'S POV

I woke up with a massive headache in a dark room and even though I could not see them, I knew they were there.

SPOT'S POV

Where da hell is Milly? She usually here by now an I know she is coming tonight, cos my 'Hattan correspondent, Spy, told me she planned on it.

DAVEY'S POV (#thatsRICH)

I hate that Milly wont let me or someone walk her to Brooklyn. I've become very protective of her an she just worries me.

MILLY'S POV

I heard whispering, shuffling about, but nothing I could make out.

SPOT'S POV

Ace told me ta just relax. That she might have gotten tired throughout da day an stayed back wit Davey.

DAVEY'S POV

Something definitely doesn't feel right. It is like da time Papa broke his arm. My stomach is in knots.

MILLY'S POV

Something. I could finally make out something they were saying.

"So, Tommy, whats we gonna do wit 'er?"

SPOT'S POV

Im on my way to 'Hattan. I just couldn't take it any more. Ace an Shot came wit me. Dis feud wit queens is one of da reasons. Da odder is cos dey is me mates.

DAVEY'S POV

Why is Spot here? Where is Milly? What is going on!?

MILLY'S POV

I finally decided to make the idiots, oops I mean captors, aware of my consciousness, by rocking my chair back and forth and mumbling against my gag. They seemed shocked at first, but quickly Tommy steeped forward and someone turned on a light, causing my headache to intensify.

"Well, well, well. This is most possibly da best ting dats eveah happened in da history ah da queens newsboys!" He said, "What do you tink poor, love struck Spot is gonna do when he finds his 'Doll Face' in the hands ah his enemies?" He aske me, knowing that I could not answer. Though, I shock the chair violently, only resulting in a backhand from Books. "Fightin' aint gonna get youse no where. Ya see, Ise got all da cards in my hand and wes gonna play dis how i wanna. Got it?" 

I turned my nose up at him, much like a snooty old lady would a pesturing child. Again i was hit. This time by Tommy himself, and this time the blow was directed at my stomach. "Youse'll learn not ta mess wit me Doll Face. Youse'll learn, I promise ya dat." 

Tommy motioned for all the newsies to exit the room and as they did he followed, shuting out the light and slamming the door. Leaving me in complete silence and darkness. My only thoughts were of the saftey of Brooklyn and my Spot.

SPOT'S POV

"Aye! Dave! Wheres Doll Face?" I said, not caring to put on a brave face, cos all Ise cared about was findin' me goil. 

"What are ya talkin' bout? Aint she in Brooklyn wit you?" He said, his voice shaking.

"She was s'possed ta, but she neveah showed. You dont tink shes...d-"

"NO! Of course not! But i do know she aint in no good place right now and where ever dat is we gots ta find her!" He replied, cutting me off from thinking of the worst-cast scenario.

"Please!," I pleaded to him in a whisper, "Please help me find her." I felt my heart drop to my stomach, cos Mill was in trouble, facein total disaster foah certain! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIYA! 

ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

So, I like this chapter

I dont have much to say today......

COMMENT AND VOTE AND FAN PLEASEEEEEEEE!

Thanks to all of you that do read this it means a lot!!!

-K.

XxOo