Chapter Nighteen: I. Love. You.

A/N: OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! IM SOOO SORRY! I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN AO LONG SINCE I UPDATED, I HOPE THIS IS TERRIBLE!

***not edited***

Chapter Nineteen: I. Love. You.

MILLY'S POV

"Hey Doll face!" Spot smiled brightly, his voice was gruff with sleep.

"I love you." I whispered, looking up through my lashes with shyness.

"Huh?" he said, with a look of confusion in his face.

"I. Love. You." I said, this time with more confidence, "I love how you call me Doll face and you tickle me. I love when you laugh at the horrible jokes I make. I love lookin into your eyes, 'cos your eyes hold somethin special to me. I just love you."

He didn't respond at first, but then I felt his lips press hard against mine and we moved in sync. It wasn't a lust filled kiss, but more lovely and passionate.

He pulled his lips from mine, but left our foreheads pressed together and he whispered "I love you even more."

SPOTS POV

She just told me she loved me. I didn't think anyone would ever love me. Let alone a little southern girl who's bite was just as big as her bark. I am literally the happiest guy in the world.

"I thought I was gonna loose you. I
can't ever loose you. Okay? don't you ever, ever do that to me agin! Understand?" I said as I placed my hands on either side of her face.

"I'll try not to, okay. It's not like I could prevent that. Heard any news from Tommy-boy lately?" She asked me.

"Yea. While you were knocked out, he sent a message of surrender. I guess he knew I'd do anything for you and he knows that most of the New York newsies would back Brooklyn any day." I responded.

"Hey Spot?" She started, "Can we get somethin' to eat, and then maybe go and see Davey? I miss him!"

"Of course Doll face." I said smiling and standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYOO!!

I'm so sorry if this was absolutely horrible, I just wanted to get somethin up seeings how it's been ages!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

:)

Love ya!

-K.
XxOo