Chapter Sixteen: Im So Sorry

SPOT'S POV

"W-wa-water." She panted heavily, stuttering her words. I thought she was going to start hugging me the way she fall towards me, but I only realized she was fainting in time to catch her head before it hit the ground.

"MILLY!" I yelled, falling to the ground beside her, automatically pulling her into me and cradling her close.

Davey let out a sob from the back of his throat as he feel down beside me and placed a hand on her head. I stared up at him tears in both our eyes. I had never seen him cry and no one, I mean no one, has ever seen me cry, but I didn't care anymore. She was hurting and I didn't do the right thing to help her. I didn't just give in to Tommy like I should have! I shouldn't have let her talk me out of it. Now she was hurt and it was all my fault!

"Why are all youse just standin' there!" I screamed through tears. "Help her! Do somethin'!" I screamed in the direction if Ace.

I rocked back and forth, hugging Milly close to my chest and checking for a pulse worriedly. The pumping if her blood throw her vain was slow and had my heart racing faster. I heard Ace calling out orders to the other boys, sending some to get South and to fetch water and stuff of that nature. I pressed my lips to her forehead, shuddering at the thought of my stupidity and the thought of what she had been through. How had she gotten out?

"Come on, Spot. Lets get her to your bed." Davey whispered, his voice shaken.

I stood up with Davey's help and Milly in my arms. Her breathing was light, but noticeable and she winced at the change of position. This made me angry! Tommy had gone to far this time. Once he found out she was gone, he'd be back and that was going to cause problems.

I placed Milly on my bed, and South shooed me, Davey, and Ace out so that he could look over her, because his bruddah was a doctor and he had learnt some stuff from him.

"Look guys," I said with an uneasy tone, "Once Tommy finds out Mill is gone, he'll commin afrai both arh Burroughs. We gotta protect our boys!" I turned to Davey, because my next comment was specifically for him.

"Look bud, I know ya wanna be wit Milly, she's like ya sistah, but ya gotta take care if all ya bruddahs to. Go back to ya lodge house and let em know that Milly's back and she's just roughed up. Tell em to nevah go anywhere alone, always in groups of at least four. You tell em to be on the lookout and if the have a brawl wit da Queen boys and Tommy's around, dat I want him unharmed and turned inta me."

Davey nodded his head silently, and I directed my next comment to Ace.

"You, Muscles, Blood, and Conti take Davey back to 'Hatten! be back as soon as ya can." I spot shakes with both of em and sent them on there way.

***

I paced nervously outside my door for fifteen minutes, until South came out with a stern look on his face.

"She's been roughed up more den a little, Spot. Who eveah did this, cracked her skull open, snapped her wrist and gave her a lot of bruises and bother eyes are gonna be as black as soot." He looked at me and I shook his hand with a silent thank you! before walking around him and opening my bedroom door.

My heart crippled as I looked at my Doll Face, laying down covered in dirt and dry blood that South couldn't clean off her. I walked silently over to my bed and placed my hand lightly on her cheek.

"I'm so sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry to y'all that I haven't uploaded in forever, it's just I haven't had any motivation! Believe it or not, when you comment, not matter what it is, it makes me wanna write, because I know people are actually reading it. I would also really appreciate it if you would just vote and fan'!

QOTD: So do y'all envision Movie Spot or Tommy Bracco Spot?

Peace out Girl Scouts!

-K.

XxOo