Chapter Fourteen: Bravery

MILLY'S POV

"On one condition..." Tommy dragged.

"Whateveah, just let her go!" Spot said, pleading in a way I never would have expected him to. His eyes were weak and puffy, he looked desperate and heartbroken an that was enough to make me want to fall to pieces.

"So the condition?" Davey, the logical one, asked.

"You has to split youse territory wit me! An you have ta come through me before makin decisions." Tommy said, walking behind the chair I was tied to and leaning against the back of it.

Spot looked as if he was about to agree an I just couldn't let that happen. He cannot give up almost everything he has worked for. I'm a tough girl and I can hold my own until they find a better way to get me out of her. I could, no, would not let him throw his life away for me.

"No Spot!" I bursted out, again, only to have Tommy strike the back of my head. Resulting in even more black spots.

"Shut up you pathetic excuse!" Tommy spat.

I pushed back the tears and saw Davey holding Spot back from attacking Tommy.

Spot caught my eye and I have him a look, that I hoped would sum up everything I had just thought of.

SPOT'S POV

That look told me not too. I could see her pushing back the tears and with her eyes she told me not to give into his demands. I saw at that moment how brave my goil was and it made me proud, but also very worried. What if she can't handle it? What if they beat her to death?

She gave me a weak smile and I nodded my head. I took a deal breath in, preparing myself for what I was about to say.

"No can do asshole. Ill give ya till tomorrow to have my goil at da Brooklyn lodgin' house, or you won't live ta see anudda day." I said, forcing my voice to be strong.

With one last look at a dumbfound Tommy and a fleeting look at Milly, I turned on my heel and motioned for Davey to follow me as I left my Doll Face behind.

I can't say I wasn't scared, cos day would be a down right lie. And I don't lie, just embellish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's ssoooooooo sshort but I wanted to get y'all an update as soon as I could, so you wouldn't be left hanging. I plan on updating both my stories again tomorrow!

Love ya

-K.

XxOo