Epilogue

Epilogue

"Momma, when will I get to know what love is?" A petite dark haired, ice eyed, freckled face little girl asked. Her mother was taken a back by this question, because her little girl was only four, how could she know love was even a thing?

" Hold on baby, Mommy is gonna go get Pops." The auburn hair, greened eyed young mother said, lifting her daughter from her lap an placing her on the chair with her dolly.

The mother briskly walked through her house, to her husbands study where she found him working on a new article on the impending women's rights movements.

"Spot. We have a situation." She said drawing her husband of five years attention.

"What is it doll face?" Spot Conlon, reporter for "The Sun" asked his wife Milly.

"Julia just asked me when she was gonna find love," the wife paused for a moment, "she's only four."

"We were only sixteen and fifteen." He responded, getting up and walking to grab his wives hand.

"But she is four, what am I supposed to say!" Milky, in her motherly nature, panicked.

"Com'mon love, let's tell her out story." Spot said calmly placing a kiss on his wife's cheek.

"MOMMA! MOMMA! UNCLE JACK AND UNCLE DAVEY ARE HERE!!" julia, the child yelled from her uncle Jacks arms.

"Looks like you boys made it just for story time." Spot said, sitting in the couch and pulling Milly down to his lap.

~~~~~~~IMPORTANT A/N~~~~~~~

HOLY CRAPOLI!

That's it. It's over. Officially.

Thank you guys for being such supportive and loyal readers. I know my updates are spars but you guys him in there and made this so much fun!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL WHI VOTES, COMMENTED AND ENCOURAGED ME TO UPDATE!

A RaceTrack Higgins story is coming up soon, so please look out for it! I'll post the preview on this book and my other story "MIA" Check that one out as well!

MUCH LOVE 😘💖💖💖💖💖

-K.

XxOo