Chapter Eighteen: Senses

A/N: Sorry for the wait, I just had absolute no motivation.....

Chapter Eighteen: Senses

MILLY'S POV

I was so tired of sitting in that dark space having the events of my past on replay constantly!

My brothers death.

Being taken by Tommy- Boy.

Being abused for who I knew.

I was absolutely six-hundred-and-thirty-two percent done with not being able to do anything!

Spot had said he loved me! I couldn't believe it, but every time he'd come to talk to me he'd mention it again, and all I wanted to do was say it back.

'You have to wake up Millicent! Spot needs you! there will be no more giving into the weakness, because if you do, that is all you'll ever be! Weak.' I thought to myself as I made a mental push for my body to make some physical sign that I was waking up.

'Picture your hand, Mill. Now, squeeze the blanket just reach out and feel the sheet in your hands.' I told myself.

Suddenly, my senses were washing back over me.

First, touch. I could feel the sheets damp with my sweet.

Second, smell. I could smell the familiarity if Spot's natural cologne.

Third, hearing. Though it was quite, I could hear soft snores from across the room.

Fourth, taste. My mouth tasted dry and like it had been stuff full of cotton.

Finally, sight. My eyes fluttered open, my long lashes brushing my checks.

The light was almost blinding, it must have been about midday, it was so bright. I stifled a yawn, as I stretched my hands above my head. Every muscle, bone, joint, and ligament of my body ached and I almost regretted ever moving in the first place. I moved my hand to my head, I scratch it, but was stopped by a sort of bandaging that invaded my whole head.

My heart flutter as my eyes caught a sleeping boy with golden brown hair, that shown in the light, asleep in a chair at the end of the bed. His light snores were rhythmic and steady and his thumbs twiddle back and fourth as he sleep.

I slowly pushed my legs of the edge of the bed and gathered my balance and stiffly walked over to Spot. I squared down in between his legs and reached up to stroke his face.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled widely.

SPOT'S POV

"Hey Doll face." I smiled brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF IT ISNT GOOD!

Again, I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in firever, but when no one comments or votes I just feel like no one is reading and so I have no motivation to write! Forgive me!

I LOVE YALL

Hit me up in Instagram @queenahbrooklyn

-K.

XxOo