*Erica White's past*

5 Years Old:

"Mommy! Daddy! Where awe you?" 5 year old, clueless, Erica screamed.

"Erica, honey, were in the kitchen!" Replied a cheerful voice. Her Mother, Rebecca, was inside the kitchen cooking dinner. While her father, Alec, was sitting at the counter watching Rebecca with loving eyes.

They loved either, they would always tel stories about how they meet. Erica especially loved the story about how he brought her to her favorite food place.

She giggled and ran to her dads open arms, laughing.

"Hey, there, princess! How was your last day of school?"

"I had so much fun daddy!" She smiled up at him, showing her little teeth.

"Good. Now let's eat these yummy, crunchy, Taco's." He replied, sitting me down beside him.

"Yay!"

8 Years Old:

"Mom, dad, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to brake the cup." 8 year old Erica said.

"Its okay baby, you didn't mean to, so its fine" Her mother said hugging her. Erica stopped pouting and smiled instead.

"When is dad going to be home, mommy?" " He should be home~" "Erica! Guess what I have!"

After munching all of the chicken nuggets and French fries up, she fall asleep watching Disney, they watched Tinkerbell especially. Her mother and Father brought her upstairs and tucked her in.

Sadly, that was dropped to pieces. The next morning she awoke to her mom crying. She went in to see her dad trying to comfort her.

"Dad? Mom? Why is mommy crying?"

"Well, sweety, daddy has to go somewhere. I may be gone for a while." Dad said. "Why daddy? Are going somewhere bad.

" "Well, no. I have too deal with something for awhile." "Okay daddy! I'll see you tomorrow when your back!"

15 Year Old:

That was the last day she seen her dad. About a month after he left, they got a call. Her mother picked up the phone, moments later she dropped to her knees screaming

"No! No!"

Her father was murdered, not some accident, he was shot. The person was never found.

Ever since then, her mother has abused her. Not just slaps, she was tortured. She was whipped, slapped, cut, beaten, she would have to starve to death for a whole week, or even more, sometimes.

"Erica, can you tell me the answer to:7-5÷5=?" "Yes its~" She winced when the door slammed open. In came the Bad Boy.