*Chapter 10*

Picture Angels brother later in the story. To be specific, his twin.

Erica's POV:

I thought Talon's mother left him? Well, this is awkward. "Why? Why did you leave us?!" Talon screamed out.

His body was shaking, he was mad, but scared.
"Mom? What are you doing here?!" Talon screamed out, gaining attention.

"W-what? Baby, don't you miss me? I missed you!" She sobbed back.

There was a guy behind her, holding her back from hugging Talon.

I wonder who it is? I hope its not a new boyfriend, or a husband.

"Well! I didn't miss you! Why would I?! You left me! You cheated on dad! How could you!" Talons hands was clenched at his sides, knuckles turning white.

"I didn't leave you, baby boy... Your father told you a lie. I love you too much to leave you!" She screamed. A crowd of people formed around us.

Talon looked like he was about to pounce. So, i had to make a move. I quickly ran in front of him, hugging him, my arms around his waist.

"Talon? Talon. Listen to me, okay?" I said looking up at him. He turned his towards me, but his eyes showed hatred, and sadness.

He nodded his head, but his eyes throw daggers at his mom. "No, Talon! Look at me." My hands cupped his face, forcing him to look at me.

I keep eye contact with him, daring him to look away. He looks right back at me. "Talon, its okay. Just focus on me, okay?"

"O-okay." His eyes trained on me. But he would flinch when his mother trier to pull him away from me.

But he held on to me. He buried his face in my neck trying to hide from the world, and his mother.

I yanked out Talons phone from his pocket. Quickly I called Angel.
"Hello? Talon?" Angels voice spook through the phone.

"No! Its Erica. You need to get here now! Talons mom is here and he's going crazy!" I said through the phone so Talons mom couldn't here me.

"Oh, I'm on my way! Keep Talon focused on you, okay?" His voice urgent, feet hitting the ground.

"Yea, I will. Now hurry!" I said ending the call. I clutched the phone in my hand, hugging Talon again.

"Its okay Talon. I'm here for you, okay?" I keep whispering sweet nothing's to him.

I was suddenly yanked away from him, with a screeching women on me. Talons mom started to hit, kick, scratch at me.

Talon and the mysterious guy tried to pull her off, but it didn't work. I even tried getting loose.

Finally, someone from the crowd tackled her off. A buff man had her pinned so she couldn't get loose.

"Hey, you kids. Try to give her a chance. Your lucky you have Angel with you." He spoke up.

Wait, what? He knows Angel? How could he know Angel?

"Talon! Erica! Are you guys okay?" Angel said in a panic. Out of air from running probably.

"Angel?" The buff guy spoke up. "Eh?" Angel turned around and his eyes widened.

"Kenny?" Angels voice was shaky. "Hey, twinnzie." He smiled hugely while looking at Angel.

"B-brother. Let's reunite when this us solved. Okay?" Angel smiled brightly at Kenny.

Kenny nodded. "Let me go you monster!" Talons mom voice squeaked out.

Ugh. "Talon. I want you to meet your mother. You should at least give her a chance. Trust me. I'm still scared of her." Angel said turning to face Talon.

He silently nodded in return. Unsure what to say.

Seconds later he was hugging me tightly. Hiding his face in my neck.

I hugged him back. Cuddling him like a big teddy bear.

"How about that Mexican Chicken tonight?" I whispered in his ear. Nuzzling his neck after.