*Chapter 9*

Enjoy this chapter guys!

Erica's POV:

I was happy for them. I loved their style. How they weren't afraid to show their feelings. Not everything is like that.

I knelt down in front of Talon, and used my sleeve to wipe his tears away. "Talon, me and Angel will always be there for you. Okay? We both love you, and will be there for you."

"Yea, she's right Talon. We will always be there for you. You can tell us anything, okay?" Angel spoke soon after.

"Thank you, guys." He said, pulling me into a hug. I blushed, but hugged him back.

"Okay guys. Who's going to the store with me? I plan on getting some more Mexican Chicken stuff." I said while standing up.

"Well, can we all go? I need to get something to. So, Talon can be with you." Angel piped up. While, Talon smiled at me, nodding his head.

We all started getting ready. In total, boys are slow. We all packed our self's in the car and took off to the store. Talon and I grocery shopped, while Angel went to go get some stuff for his band.

Section by section, we got our stuff, and lots more. "Hey. Talon, let's go get some stuff for a movie nigh-" I started, but was cut off.

"T-Talon? Is that you, baby?" A women, she looked in her mid-thirties, spoke out. Talon started shaking at her voice. His eyes getting misty.

"Baby! It is you!" She screamed out, opening her arms wide running to us, well, him. "No! Don't come near me!" He choked out, you could her his sadness in his voice.

He had his hands out in a defense structure.

"Baby? Its me your mom!"

His mother?