*Chapter 12*

Talon's POV:

I cried. I let all my feelings out. I couldn't help it. My mother coming back was just to much to process.

I just wish it wasn't like this. I jolted up from my dream. Erica quickly snapped her head to me, before realizing what happened.

She cradled my head on her chest, soothing me. "Its okay, let it out," she said softly in my ear.

With those words, I came undone. I cried and cried. My world snapped.

I've always have been broken. Even after i meet Angel. He made me feel better, yes. But, I still felt like something was missing.

But once i seen her, i felt like everything was together again. She was, and is, my baby.

I won't admit it, but its true. I love her. And one day, I will make her mine.

I turned my head to face the window, while still laying it on Erica's shoulder.

We were pulling into the driveway I realized. I didn't bother to move. Angel came around once Erica got out and picked me up. Like I was a baby.

But compared to him I was. I didn't mind though. He was like my dad. But a loveable one.

Erica and Kenny walked along behind Angel. Erica was making cute, funny faces at me to cheer up.

I couldn't help but laugh. She was just plan out adorable. "Talon? I'm going out with my brother. Erica will be here for you. Just call if you need us. Okay?" Angel said.
I nodded in reply. He smiled before sitting me down on the couch.

He waved and left with his twin. "Hi," Erica said waving. "Hi." I mumbled back.

Dang. I don't need to be shy. I need to look more attractive. Lord help me.

She walked over and sat in my lap hugging me. Claiming her legs hurt. So adorable!

I watched as she went back and forth, cooking the food.

Her hips swaying with each movement. Not even knowing. Biting her bottom lip in concentration.

Only if I could be the one biting her plump, bottom lip. "Okay. It's done." She said, placing food on the plates she sat out.

I stood up and sat down in the kitchen and slowly started eating the yummy food.

Damn. She can cook. I ate while sneakily watching her out if the corner if my eye. She was eating too. But she was eating a bit slower then me.

"Why are you staring at me?" She piped up. "Oh, um, er, I wasn't. Well i'm done eating." I said, eyes wide, quickly.

I sat my plate in the sink, kissed her cheek in thanks, before taking off to my room.