*Chapter 18*

Talon's POV:

How could I say that kiss was a mistake? It wasn't. I liked it, loved it, I craved more. How her small, soft lips were pressed against mine. I knew it was her first kiss.

I'm guilty of it. See, I'm not planning on going back into time and taking that kiss, and erasing it. I'm not guilty of kissing her, I'm sad that I took it, I want her to have her first kiss with someone she loves.

But when she came in that night, and talked to me, I realized it wasn't one-sided feelings. But I wouldn't tell her. I don't want to scare her.

I remember her missing me first, and cuddling into me. Like I was her big teddy bear.

I blinked my eyes a few times, and swept my arm over the bed to pull Erica closer to me. But when I felt for her, the bed was empty.

I quickly swiped the blankets off of me and stood up. I smelt food. But I was to worried about her to care.

I slipped on some sweatpants, before heading to the kitchen to see if she was there. She was. Her back to me, cooking food. She was still wearing my shirt, it barely even reached mid-thigh.

I loved how she looked in my shirt. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small, but curvy, waist. "Good morning." I spoke, nuzzling her neck.

"Good morning," she replied. Turning around, she sat out the food on the counter. "Eat up." Oh did I eat. Her French toast was yummy. While I ate, I watched her.

She'd cut them in half, then take a bite of it. Her mouth opens some to welcome the food, her pink tongue darting out, to slowly bring it in.

She was teasing me with her innocents. On the corner of her lips, she had syrup. I stood up and walked behind her, turning her to face me. Pinning her hands to the counter.

"W-What a-are you doing T-Talon?" She squeaked out. My mind and eyes were trained on her lips. I couldn't answer her. If I did, my voice would show how much desire I had for her.

I leaned in and flicked my tongue out, catching the syrup. My tongue kept licking it clean. Finally, I caught her mouth with mine.

My mind only thought of her. Her body pressed against mine, lips on lips. I pushed her back into the counter, cupping her face, I kissed her more harder, deeply.

It was getting intense fast, if it didn't stop, I'd ravish her all day and night. I pulled back, panting. Erica was panting, but harder. "Wow, I'm sorry I'll stop. Your just so tempting." I let out, once my breathing evened out.

"Y-Yea, its okay." Her breath would hitch some, with each word. I took her breath away. Literally. I backed away from her, running my hands through my hair.

I was way outside of the box. I was stuck on her. Like the color blue to the crayon its on. "I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be back." I mumbled, a small smile mixed.

Patting her head, I headed to the bathroom. On my way, I grabbed some towels. Laying them on the counter, I stripped, and turned the shower on. Hot, but not burning hot. Perfect.

I stood under the hot, steaming water. My hands planted against the wall in front of me. Water ran down my back, while I pondered.

A soft knock at the door sounded. "Talon? Don't take to long. Were going out today," Erica said. Her voice flowing through the door. "Okay," a huge smile in my voice.