*Chapter 7*

Erica's POV:

After awhile the movie had ended, boys on either side if me asleep. Adorable! Talon's head laying on my lap, while Angel was half way off the couch asleep.

I snickered to myself because of my plan. I slowly got up without waking them up. Quickly, I grabbed some whip-cream, really long lickerish, and some cherries.

I started off with Talon, tying His hands together with Lickerish, I sprayed whip-cream all over him, and put cherries over it.

I did the same thing with Angel, too. But, being the smart one I am, I tied his feet together too. I'm smart.

I blasted my horn loudly, which I got from my room, they jumped up with a start. I burst out laughing, at their horrified faces. I couldn't help it.

"Erica Leeann White! Let us go this instant!" Angel yelled. I stopped laughing instantly, my eyes starting to water.

"Oh, no no. Don't cry! It's okay, don't cry" I heard a soft, husky voice whispered.

Both mine and Angels eyes snapped over to Talon. Tears streamed down my face, just flowing down. Talon talked. Oh my god! Talon talked!

"T-Talon? Was that y-you?" I stuttered out. "Erica, its okay. He didn't mean it. His just snappy when he first wakes up." Talon spoke once again.

"Ya, His right Erica, I didn't mean it. Now be a good girl, and let us loose, okay?" Angel spoke up, his eyes soften.

I cautiously walk over to them, and untie them. Tears still falling. "Now come here, Erica." Talon said, his arms open wide for a hug. I ran to him without a second thought.

At that moment, I didn't care about all the whip-cream and cherries on him. Angel hugging me from behind.

I couldn't help but cry. The tone Angel used, Talon speaking again, everything was to hard to understand at that moment.

"Angel, you can take a shower in the guest room, theirs clothes that should fit you there." I spoke after awhile. He nodded slowly and went to take a shower.

"T-Talon?" "Ya, Erica?" He spoke softly. "You can take a shower in my room, an-and I have clothes you can use." I mumbled. He nodded while smiling.

I showed him my room before going down stairs to make some food. I decided on making some Mexican Chicken. By the time I was done, they were both there waiting.

'I am so going to have a talk with them,' I thought.