*Chapter 20*

Erica's POV:

I smiled as I sat down on my bed. We were happily together. I'm happy that we made up.

The sound of the shower running only made me smile brighter. Talon was in there. Showering here in my house, not with sone other girl, but with me. Mine. Not to be possieve, but, he's mine.

The sound if the water clicking off snapped me out of my thoughts. Talon made his way in, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. My mouth went dry seeing his tattoos on show like that.

"Hey. Um, I kinda forgot my clothes." Talon said, his face a pink hue. Due to the hot shower. Well, that's sad. I stumbled to my feet, and headed to the closet.

I grabbed out some if his clean clothes he brought, and handed it out to him. My cheeks were flushed, because of his appearance.

"Thanks, but don't be embarrassed​. Your mine, as I am yours." He said, giving me a wink, he turned back around, and went to the bathroom. Softly closing the door behind him.

Crazy person. My crazy person, though. "Okay! Lets go!" Talon spoke in my ear, scaring me half to death. I nearly jumped off the bed in fright, but Talons arms were wrapped around my waist keeping me there.

He laughed at that, before kissing my cheek. Grabbing my hand, he lead us out to the car. He sat me in my seat, buckled me up, and got in on the drivers side.

He started up the car, before pulling out the drive way, and drove. His focus was on the road, while I sat there bored. I reached my hand over to Talon, before tapping my fingers against his thighs.

I wanted to hold his hand. Would he let me? Catching on to what I wanted, he reached down and intertwined our fingers together.

His thumb rubbed soothing circles in the back of my hand. I smiled at him, before looking out the window.

The tree's flew past the window. The colors were just a blurry image. Minutes later, the car slowed down.

Why are we in front a beat up old house? Police cars littered the driveway and yard. What caught my eye was Talon's mom laid out on the ground. You could clearly see the bruises and blood.

Talon scrambled out of the car, taking off in a sprint to his mom. I jumped out and ran to catch up to him. He was almost to her, when a police officer stopped him.

"Son, I'm sorry. But you aren't aloud here." The scrawny police officer said. "I'm here son! Talon!" Talon responded urgently.

A look of realization crossed the officers face, Talon grabbed my hand and dragged me with him when the officer moved over to the side to let us through.

Talon colasped down beside his mother, I sat down beside him. They chatted back and forth.

You could tell he loves his mother no matter what. Alex carried Rebecca to the car, in the crowd of people, you could see Edward, Talon's dad, in a police car with handcuffs on. The police got him, now their bringing him where he belongs. Jail.

Once we were settled into the car, Alex started the car and started towards the hospital. We just wanted to make sure she was okay.

Pulling into the parking lot, we helped Rebecca out and started walking to the doors. The people seen us coming, and quickly ran out to help us.

"Sir's, Miss. We will take it from here. Please wait in the waiting room." A man spoke, before taking her to the room to get a x-ray.

Talon fidgeted in his seat, anxious to see Rebecca. By the look in his eyes, and his way he acts, I can tell he loved her, and he still does love her.

Just, the way he was treated makes it hard for him to believe someone. He has trust issues because of his past. Erica walked over over to him, "Talon?" I whispered. He lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes a red hue, tear stains down his cheeks.

I kneeled down in front of him, before wrapping my arms around his waist.