*Chapter 17*

Erica's POV:

I woke up the next morning, my head still laying in Talon's chest. He was still asleep. His lips slightly parted, his hair messy, but still hot.

I carefully removed his arm off of me, before walking to the kitchen. It was empty. I looked around for Angel and Kenny, but they were gone. I walked back into the kitchen, and to the fridge, before seeing a note on the fridge.

I picked it up and read it.

Dear Erica,

Hi, since I knew you would be up first, I knew I should write a note to you. Me and Kenny well be gone for the week. We wanted some alone time to catch up on life. Until then. Money is in the cookie jar.

P.S. Use protection!

Love,
Angel and Kenny.

Seriously? Use protection? Their so immature. I dropped the note on the counter before grabbing some ingredients for French toast.

I started cooking after I mixed everything. While cooking, I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist, and a head propped on my shoulder. Talon.

I keep cooking, "Morning, Talon." I said, putting the toast on a plate. "Morning, baby." He said kissing my cheek.

I turned around and pecked his lips, before turning and placing the food on the table. "Eat up." I said. We both sat down, before eating up.