*Chapter 15*

Erica's POV:

He sat outside my door all night. Crying and crying. Around one hour ago he fall asleep. I peaked through the door to see him.

His eyes were puffy, and red. His legs were outstretched. Blocking the hall way. His arms folded over his chest.

I softly closed the door, and stood there. Why would he say it was a mistake? But then say it wasn't?

"Talon, wake up. You need to eat, she'll come around." Kenny and Angels voice came muffled through the door.

"No, no. I want her. I will not move from this spot tell she comes out." His voice was gruff.

"Dude, please! You need to eat! I will not tolerate you doing this." This time it was Angel.

"Talon, eat!" I screamed. Barging out my door. "Now!" He jumped up quickly, all the boys did and left to the kitchen.

I walked in and started to make the boys breakfast. Two fried eggs, four pieces of bacon, one piece of toast with jelly each.

I put their food down and they mumbled a thank you to me and started eating.

I brought my plate with me to my room and ate in there. You could hear the boys shuffling around in the living room and kitchen.

"Erica? Its me. I was wondering if I could come in." Angels voice came through the door.

"Its unlocked." I mumbled. He peeked in before fully coming in. His steps padded through the quiet room.

"You should give him a chance," he said sitting on the bed. "He just wants you to be safe. He didn't mean to. He loves you."

"He loves me?" I said surprised. "Yes! He loves you!" He shot right back.

"I'll give him a chance. I'll talk to him tonight." I said. Pushing him lightly out of my room. His face brightened with a smile.

I'm so sorry for the small chapters! I've been testing and studying lately. Working on my projects. So! Next chapter I'll try to make it extra long. Bye bye!