*Angels Past*

Five years old:

"Daddy! Slow down your going to fast!" He screamed. His father was speeding down the road, way to fast.

"No! Your mother is in the damn hospital! How can I slow down!?" He screamed back.

He was frightening his son. But he didn't notice. He was caught up in his little world.

The phone rang. Daddy angrily picked it up. "Hello?-- Yes I know her, she's my wife-- W-What?-- No! No!" He cried out.

"Daddy, what's wrong? Is mommy okay?" Little angel said.

The next thing I know, something hit our car. And it went all black.

Seven years old:

Ever since that day, its been mournful. As it turns out, mother passed away. That phone call was about her.

When it all went black, I woke up in a hospital room.

When something hit us, it was a drunk truck driver. They found us minutes later, someone had seen the accident.

I ended up with a broken arm, bruised ribs, fractured leg, and a few cuts here and there.

My dad, sadly didn't make it. When they hit us, he jumped in front of me, and took must of the hit. He passed away from to much blood lost.

But his last words were, "Never give up. Me and your mom are proud of you. I love you son." Then the line went straight.

Twenty-one years old:

After a long stay in the hospital, my grandpa came and took me in. I was happy for that.

He was a good man. He loved me like his own. He keep care of me, as if I was his very own son.

I was grateful. He even took in a young boy. Talon. He was walking on the side of the road, and I held him when he cried.

I gave him a warm blanket. He was like my little brother at first sight.

We still are friends, best friends, brothers. Not to long after, he meet Erica. His first love.