*Chapter 16*

Erica's POV:

I paced back and forth nervously. I wasn't sure if I could trust him again. Could I? Would he hurt me?

I stepped out my room and slowly made my way towards Talon's room. I brought my hand up to knock, but, I froze half way. Oh my. What am I even doing?

I dropped my hand at my side. Still debating. The door opened up with soft creak.

Talon appeared, his hair devilishly messy, eyes gloomy, dark bags under his eyes. His clothes looked the same as the night we kissed. Stains covering his shirt.

"Erica? Please, give me a chance! I'll do anything, I promise. I won't upset you ever again." He croaked out. His voice hoarse from crying.

"Lets talk." I replied, my eyes focused on the wall behind him. At that moment, I couldn't bother to look at him. He nodded silently, glumly.

Talon opened the door wide enough for me to come in. Once I stepped into the room, I felt even worse. His clothes were scattered about on the floor, in piles here and there.

I did this? "I know its a mess, I'm sorry about that." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, its okay." I had to choke out my words. Is this really my fault?

"And no," he paused thoughtfully, "This isn't your fault." My eyes widened. It was to my fault.

He sat down on the bed, and patted the spot beside him. I moved over and sat by him. Arms length apart from him.

"Why? Why say that," tears filled my eyes,"Why! Do you know how used I felt? You stole my first kiss, then say it was a mistake!" I screamed at him.

He looked down guilty. "I'm sorry, what I said wasn't true. I wanted to do that. And I don't regret it. I just want you happy, I can't have you happy." He said guilty.

"I'm not perfect. I'm not a king. I'll embarrass you," his face dropped and he stared at his feet.

"You think because your a bad boy, you aren't good enough for me? That you'll embarrass me?" I said.

"News flash, your perfect. You would make me happy in public. Everywhere. I. Love. You. Just the way you are!" I kneeled in front of him and held his face in my hands.

His eyes brimmed with tears. I stood up and went to his closet. He watched me the whole time. I grabbed one of his shirts.

I stripped down to my panties, before putting on his shirt. My back was facing him so he couldn't see anything.

I spun on my heel of feet. I went to him, and sat in his lap, facing him. "You mean the world to me Erica," he said, wrapping his arms around me. Resting his head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair. "Promise?" I nuzzled his earlobe. "I promise." He replied back

I watched him as he lifted his head to look me in my eyes. "You mean the world to me too." I smiled at him.

His eyes lit up with joy and happiness. "But, should I give you a chance?" My tone now serious.

He nodded his head eagerly. I gave him a look saying that he needed to beg.

"Pwease? I wuv you! I'll smother you in so much love!" He pouted.

"Fine, fine. I'll give you a chance," I said, before pecking his lips. He grinned before laying down with me.

He covered us up, before kissing my neck, and cuddling into me.

"Good night, I love you." He whispered. "I love you to." I said lovingly.

I turned my head and kissed him softly. He replied just as soft, and lovingly.

I layed my head on his chest, before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this chapter is good! >.<