*Epilogue*

Erica's POV:

We were seated in the chair, the clock stroke midnight. "Mrs. Black?" A female voice called. The boys were finally asleep, so I went instead.

"Yes, how is she?" I called walking to the nurse. "She is good. As it turns out, she only had a fractured rib, a few stitches, a few cuts, and some bruises. You can see her if you would like." She said.

"Thank you," I gave her a small smile, before heading to Rebecca's room. I passed door by door, closer and closer to her room. Well she like me? Will she get mad at me? I took a shaky breath, once I arrived at her door.

My hand rose, and laid on the doorknob. I turned the knob, and slowly opened it, before stepping in. I stepped further in, before shutting the door behind me.

"W-Who's there?" A scared Rebecca said. "Its okay, its just me. Erica." I said putting my hands in the air. She puffed her cheeks out, feeling relieved that it was me. "Come sit by me." She softly said, I walked over to her, and sat by her bed side cautiously.

"Your my sons girlfriend?" She asked me.

"Yes, I am Ma'am."

"Oh! Don't call me that, just call me Rebecca."

"Okay, Rebecca."

"Can I ask a question?" Rebecca whispered, toying with the hospital blankets. "Yes, of course." I replied. "How is Talon?"

"Oh," I said. "He is doing good. He's slowly, but surely, started trusting people a lot better." She smiled at that.

"Thank you for being there by my son," she spoke, "He deserves a lovely girl like you."

A smile graced my lips, making me feel happy. In the background, I heard the door open.

Moments later, a nurse appeared in my line of vision. "Excuse me, but visiting time is over. Only family is aloud in here now."

"Oh, okay." I replied. She nodded and walked out of the room. "Well, bye now, Rebecca." I hugged her before walking out of the room.

I walked back to the waiting room, to see a still sleeping Talon. I smiled softly, before cuddling back up to him, he curled back up against me.

Moments later, I fell asleep with the love of my life with me.

~~~~~~~~

Five Years Later

"Talon! Put that down right now!" I yelled, chasing after Talon. He thinks it's fun to take my phone, so here I am, chasing him.

I chased him through the woods, dodging trees, and rocks. I ran into a clearing, but I couldn't see Talon anywhere.

I looked up and noticed lights hung, and I took in my surroundings, my eyes filling with tears. In front if me, was 14 people holding letters each.

'W i l l Y o u M a r r y me?'

"Erica White, will you marry me?" A voice said from beside me. There was Talon, down on one knee, holding out a ring.

"Yes!" I cried, throwing my arms around him.

And we sealed it all with a true loves kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it! The end of 'Bad And Good'. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me, and read this, and just for that one reason, I thank you!

And I'm soooo sorry for the long wait!