*Chapter 8*

Listen up people. I decided to make a little change!! Angel is no longer 15. He will now be a 21 year old. I decided this because i thought it would be more better. So, Angel will be like a dad to Talon. So, Angel will NOT be a student. He will be something, but i'm not sure yet!!

Thank you guys~
Vote and comment please! <3

Erica's POV:

Oh, I sure did have a talk with them. Hehe. Serves them right! Well, here's what happened.

I quietly served them their food. Giving them some extra chips and all. We all sat around the counter. All just sitting there eating. Well, it was not quiet. You could hear Talon and Angel moaning and groaning over their food.

Bite after bite. Plate after plate. They ended up eating the whole pan up. While I had one plate. Plenty for me. "Er, Erica? By any chance did you make another pan full?" Talon spoke up.

"Um, well, oh, no. But ill make some more tomorrow, okay?" He eagerly smiled and nodded his head. "Okay guys. We need to talk. Okay?"

You could see Angel visibly gulp. His Adams Apple bobbing with each swallow. While Talons foot tapped nervously.

"Come on guys, let's talk in the living room where its more comfortable." I spoke while heading to the living-room.

I stood there till they both sat down. Once they were seated, I made sure they had no way out. I needed answers, and they were gonna answer.

"Do you mind telling me what's going on?" I said looking at them. Silence. "Talon? Tell me. Or else." Talon quickly nodded his head, "Yes, o-okay!" You could hear how scared he was in his voice.

"Well, go ahead." I was in no mood to play.

"Well, I have been able to talk for awhile now. I just didn't want anyone to know. I usually only speak when its only me and Angel around. I feel safer," he let out a deep breath, "I started around the time me and Angel meet. It was pouring down rain that day, I was dripping wet. I was walking on the side of the road, no cars were out driving."

"A car was driving down the road. Black car, for a gloomy day. I took a quick glance at it, then keep walking. That was the day i left my dad. The car slowly stopped by me. A man stepped out the drivers side, a umbrella in hand. They seen me crying, even through the rain. He quickly picked me up, even at age ten, i wasn't that heavy."

"He quickly put me in the back of the car, were a teenage boy was at. He had a blanket in hand, and helped me get the wet clothes off. He then huddled me up in a blanket, holding me in his arms, telling me it was alright into my ear. Later on, i found out his name was Angel, and the driver was his grandfather."

"I talked to him, i cried, he listened, they both did. Later on his grandfather passed away. So Angel took me in." By the end, unshed tears were in his eyes. Angel held him in his arms, comforting him.

In the silent room you could hear Talon crying into Angels shoulder. While Angel whispered sweet nothings into His ear. I then noticed something. Angel was like a dad to Talon.