*Chapter 11*

Erica's POV:

Talon swiftly picked me up, holding a arm under my thighs, and one holding my neck.

"Mom. I will give you a chance. But, you have a lot of explaining to do." Talon demanded.

"Of course. Ill tell you everything. I love you." She smiled at him. He just nodded in reply.

"Come on Angel, Kenny." Talon said, nodding towards them. He turned around and started out of the store. Leaving the two brothers to pay for the food.

My head rested on his shoulder. Holding on to him. "Talon?" I said lifting up, looking at him.

"Yea?" He said, paying attention to where he was going. "Are you okay? Is that girl your mom?" I throw questions at him.

He laughed softly. "Yea. I'm okay. And yes, that's my mother." He winced at the word 'mother.'

"Oh, while I make Mexican Chicken, your gonna take a shower." I mumbled, laying my head on his shoulder.

I bounced a little with each step he took. Not long after, he sat me down, buckling me up. He went to the front, and sat down, while the two boys loaded up the groceries.

"Wait," Talon said getting out of the car. He quickly came over to the opposite side of me.

He climbed in and buckled himself. Before laying his head on my lap. "Hi, there." I said, running my hand through his medium-length hair.

"Hi," I heard him whisper softly. Then his eyes fluttered a bit. "Go to sleep, Tally. I'll let you sleep tell dinner time. Okay?" I whispered.

I felt him nod against my leg. Moments later, soft breathes, and light snores filled the car.

"Hey, is it okay if he comes home with us?" Angel said softly, nodding to Kenny. I nodded in reply before watching out the window.

Talons dream:

"Daddy! Mom! I'm home!" I screamed out. It was strange today though. It was quite. So, I thought they were still at work.

I went to my bedroom, and started on my homework. Half way through my work, I heard a bang of a door opening, and closing.

I thought I heard something like screaming, gasping, moaning, or groaning. I thought mommy or daddy was hurt so I went to check it out.

But, I wish I never seen it though. Mommy was kissing another man, one that wasn't my daddy. I went to speak out, but they were stumbling towards the stairs.

I took off down to my room and peaked throughout my door. They just arrived to the top of the stairs.

Tripping and stumbling all the way to my parents room.

Moments later the downstairs door opened up and closed.

"Honey, son! I'm home!" You could hear the smile in his voice. You could hear his light footsteps going up the stairs.

"Anyone home?" He called out once again. He now sounded worried. I watched him go to his room.

I heard the screams coming from there. The pleading not to leave her.

Mommy ran out of the house, along with her guy friend.

"This is all your fault!" Daddy screamed at me, grabbing my hair and throwing me against the wall.

End of dream.

Erica's POV:

When we were half way home, Talon woke up screaming and crying. He must have noticed it was me because he held me tightly. Trying not to cry.

"Its okay let it out, I whispered in his ear. That broke him. He started crying, clutching on to me. Angel and Kenny looked at me, silently asking if I could handle it.

I nodded, and hugged Talon closer to me.